This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrian Peterson son in critical condition in Sioux Falls

This makes me sick. With all the postive buzz about Sioux Falls from last nights opening of the Pentagon this happens....
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9808039/adrian-peterson-son-injured-father-says?ex_cid=espnapi_public
    Last edited by SanDakotaState; 10-11-2013, 01:45 PM.

Re: Adrian Peterson son in critical condition in Sioux Falls

There has to be a special place in hell for someone that abuses children.

Comment

AP's son has died according to media reports and the SFPD.

Comment

The dude has a history of domestic abuse and ADs baby mamma just recently moved in with him. Here is the criminal history of the attacker http://usat.ly/1g6g8KT
        "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by Hammersmith View Post
          AP's son has died according to media reports and the SFPD.
          RIP little one.

Not quite sure what to think of AP right now. He was clearly not involved in the life of this child.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm not leaving my dying child's bedside to go play football.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
            RIP little one.

Not quite sure what to think of AP right now. He was clearly not involved in the life of this child.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm not leaving my dying child's bedside to go play football.
            You know that how?

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
              You know that how?
              See my first post.
              Last edited by TK22867; 10-11-2013, 06:11 PM.

Comment

See my first post.
                What about your first post? Calling somebody essentially a deadbeat dad without knowing anything is irresponsible at best.
                if he was a deadbeat dad, you don't think TMZ would have been all over it months ago?? Considering its TMZ, they will be trying to find out anything

Comment

What about your first post? Calling somebody essentially a deadbeat dad without knowing anything is irresponsible at best.
                  if he was a deadbeat dad, you don't think TMZ would have been all over it months ago?? Considering its TMZ, they will be trying to find out anything
                  Where did i say I didn't know anything? Do your own research Witness.

Do you have kids? Do you have a relationship with them? If so, would you leave their side after they were savagely beaten, with death imminent?

Perhaps the mother told AP to leave. Why do you think she would do that Witness?

Read the news stories, observe the language used in them, watch AP's news conference today and then tell me that AP was a FATHER to this child. And I mean more than just "that one came from my loins".

Don't let the fact that he is an NFL MVP for the hometown Vikings blind you.

Comment

He had dealt with a life's worth of tragedy before this, so who are we to judge how he grieves. I would say it about any player

Comment

He had dealt with a life's worth of tragedy before this, so who are we to judge how he grieves. I would say it about any player
                      So it appears that this was only AP's "son" in a biological way. That explains a lot. The media is certainly spinning it like he lost someone close to him. That does not appear to be the case.

Knowing what we know now, I'm not exactly sure that "grieving" is accurate. It does explain his lack of emotion.

Comment

The fact that you guys are arguing about that issue is stupid. A child is dead because of some maniac. It's a tragedy. Whether or not it was AP's kid or he was close to him does not matter to me. A child is dead. Why not leave it at that?
                        Originally posted by JackFan96
                        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

There are too many kids born who aren't loved,it's a different time.Some don't even get to be born at all.Sad reflection on our ,obsessively self-indulgent society.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                            The fact that you guys are arguing about that issue is stupid. A child is dead because of some maniac. It's a tragedy. Whether or not it was AP's kid or he was close to him does not matter to me. A child is dead. Why not leave it at that?
                            It doesn't matter?!?! It doesn't matter that the boy never had a father figure in his life because his mother didn't take the steps to identify the father until recently? Doesn't matter?

As a father, I think that matters A LOT.

Comment

It doesn't matter?!?! It doesn't matter that the boy never had a father figure in his life because his mother didn't take the steps to identify the father until recently? Doesn't matter?

As a father, I think that matters A LOT.
                              Good for you I suppose. I just find it weird that you seem to be angrier at Adrian Peterson than the guy who killed his kid.
                              Originally posted by JackFan96
                              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
                              X