Light falls on Madision wrestler during match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light falls on Madision wrestler during match

Just watch the video......crazy http://www.keloland.com/newsdetail.c...tch/?id=142771

Re: Light falls on Madision wrestler during match

Is that what they call a technical fall?

That had to be scary having that fall on him. if it would have fallen 5 seconds earlier it would have crashed right in the middle when they were off the mat.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

The ref was Dave Corneman.
      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

I heard he was flying out to New York to be on the Today Show tomorrow
        "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

That is some incredible timing. Glad he wasn't hurt too badly...that could've been a lot worse.
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Is it me, or does that look like a bad shop project gone bad? Thank God no one was seriously injured. (That why your kids should play BB! LOL)

Comment

I might have wrestled under the lights once in high school but to be honest I'm not even sure. BV maybe? Always thought it was cool and wished it was done more esp. during State Championship matches. Glad I never saw that happen to any wrestler or have it happen to me.
              "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Just watched the segements on both The TODAY Show and on Good Morning America. Mike had fun with the interviews, but he has been a little awe struck with all of the attention. Mike is my nephew and the kid has a solid foundation despite some bad luck that has followed him in his 17+ years. He even commented to family prior to the match that he was excited for the big match, but that knowing his luck - the lights would probably fall on him.

The TODAY Show was making plans for flying him out this morning so he could be on their show on Wednesday. Instead, they sent a camera crew to his Grandma's house at 4:30 a.m. to get ready for the show. GMA rebroadcasted the interview that KSFY had done.

Gotta love knowing that your 15 minutes of fame has gone viral on the Internet and broadcasted on two networks!

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
                  Just watched the segements on both The TODAY Show and on Good Morning America. Mike had fun with the interviews, but he has been a little awe struck with all of the attention. Mike is my nephew and the kid has a solid foundation despite some bad luck that has followed him in his 17+ years. He even commented to family prior to the match that he was excited for the big match, but that knowing his luck - the lights would probably fall on him.

The TODAY Show was making plans for flying him out this morning so he could be on their show on Wednesday. Instead, they sent a camera crew to his Grandma's house at 4:30 a.m. to get ready for the show. GMA rebroadcasted the interview that KSFY had done.

Gotta love knowing that your 15 minutes of fame has gone viral on the Internet and broadcasted on two networks!
                  I watch the Today show and noticed Matt Lauer was remoting doing the interview and wondered why but you have explained it all. Mike is a good kid no doubt about that and hope he does well in Brookings this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                  X