Early Season All SD BB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Season All SD BB

In looking over the Argus Leader's early season All SD BB teams I think we all have to be very pleased with how many of these young men and women will be attending SDSU on scholarship. It bodes well for our Men's and Women's programs, AJ, Nagy and Stig; when so many of the best recruits in the in the State will be staying home, choosing to be a Jackrabbit not a Coyote.

Question for those in the know, the Larson from Sioux Falls, is that Cody's sister?

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...sketball-teams

Re: Early Season All SD BB

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
    In looking over the Argus Leader's early season All SD BB teams I think we all have to be very pleased with how many of these young men and women will be attending SDSU on scholarship. It bodes well for our Men's and Women's programs, AJ, Nagy and Stig; when so many of the best recruits in the in the State will be staying home, choosing to be a Jackrabbit not a Coyote.

Question for those in the know, the Larson from Sioux Falls, is that Cody's sister?

Tagyn Larson is Cody's younger sister (as well as SDSU Volleyball player, Wagner ). She was offered a scholarship by SDSU. http://sdsufans.com/board/showthread...015-recruiting

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post

I like what they said about all the SDSU recruits. looks good for building on the future.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
        I like what they said about all the SDSU recruits. looks good for building on the future.
        I hate to bring his name into this discussion (it's been so nice since we have HAD to talk about him) but.....I wonder how long it will be before STU rips us for recruiting TOO MUCH SD talent? Sorry for the snark, but anytime I think of STU, I get snarky...

Comment

Originally posted by MaddogJack View Post
          I hate to bring his name into this discussion (it's been so nice since we have HAD to talk about him) but.....I wonder how long it will be before STU rips us for recruiting TOO MUCH SD talent? Sorry for the snark, but anytime I think of STU, I get snarky...
          Best to not think of him then.

Comment

I didnt realize that he wrote it. either way its still promising for SDSU no matter how you slice it.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Who is this Stu that you speak of? We mustn't speak of such things!

Comment

Originally posted by SDHoops View Post
                Who is this Stu that you speak of? We mustn't speak of such things!
                A certain Stu did an excellent column on the late Coach Haensel, Stig and Daly recently so he can manage to hide the snarky part of him.

Comment

Working...
                X