BV vs. Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BV vs. Washington

Hoping the BV pipeline to SDSU stays strong. There's some "athletes" that we could really use! On the Washington side too.

Go Jacks!!
    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Re: BV vs. Washington

I agree. Possibly, Marso as a kicker, Lunstra and Adams as LBs, Ode on the line, Andrew Sorenson (freshman) possible LB...have to see how he develops, but he's got the tools.
    One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

I hope they keep Cole Langer(Dell Rapids) as a LB in college.His size and speed,those big running backs who drive the pile for 8 yds or so. might just be dropped in their tracks by someone Cole's size.Plus he's mobile enough to cover the whole field.A big , powerful LB is like the seven foot player in basketball,it's alway's nice knowing he's back there.Sorry for the thread drift.

Comment

I am sure we will be announcing in Feb some of the BV and Washington players will be SDSU commits. This years w-l record does not hurt.

Comment

Of the ones I listed, Marso is the only one who is a senior.
          One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
            I hope they keep Cole Langer(Dell Rapids) as a LB in college.His size and speed,those big running backs who drive the pile for 8 yds or so. might just be dropped in their tracks by someone Cole's size.Plus he's mobile enough to cover the whole field.A big , powerful LB is like the seven foot player in basketball,it's alway's nice knowing he's back there.Sorry for the thread drift.
            I think with Langer's size he will probably end up on the defensive line. He could make a great DE.

Comment

Working...
            X