Neon Bar Signs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neon Bar Signs?

Looking for an SDSU neon bar sign for my newly finished basement. Anyone have any ideas on where to get one?

I imagine it would have to be "unlicensed".

Thanks,

TK

Re: Neon Bar Signs?

Bud distributors have them. Call you local Budweiser man and try to work out a deal. Will likely require some compromise on your part.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Getting Bud neon signs can be very difficult nowadays. Certain restrictions have been placed on things they can give away. I know from our perspective if I hang a bud sign up it's pretty much the understanding it's still their property they can come and get any time they wish. You may be able to have one made, but it'll cost you, since it would be a custom job. Next time I see my Bud guy I'll ask him about it.
      With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
        Getting Bud neon signs can be very difficult nowadays. Certain restrictions have been placed on things they can give away. I know from our perspective if I hang a bud sign up it's pretty much the understanding it's still their property they can come and get any time they wish. You may be able to have one made, but it'll cost you, since it would be a custom job. Next time I see my Bud guy I'll ask him about it.
        You can get them from Budweiser but its not easy. It kinda depends on who you know, I talked to the local salesman the other day and he said over the past 2-3 years (since they've been bought from InBev) its became much tougher for them to "give away" things, but from time to time it still happens. I'd still go that route though because you never know (worst thing is they say no). The other option would be to google some of those college athletic merchandise companies. I've seen non-beer company college signs made from companies. And there are numerous ones out there, I don't know if they would make one for South Dakota St. or if its just a big time thing though. Good luck though.

Comment

Ahh man that would be perfect over the headboard.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
            . And there are numerous ones out there, I don't know if they would make one for South Dakota St. or if its just a big time thing though. Good luck though.
            probably the biggest issue is the size of State and it's market....
            With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

I found this website and its pretty cool. Can design and create things, change colors, etc.

http://dynamic.everything-neon.com/design.php

Comment

Here's another option,located in Sioux Falls....if there are problems,Custom made,probably spendy,i'd try for a "free" bud sign first.
                link http://www.prideneon.com/

link http://www.dexknows.com/business_pro...gn_co_-b430675

Comment

Bud had a limited number of SDSU and USD signs made. Not sure you are going to find one to buy. We have one in our store and have offers for it weekly. When they hung it we asked if we could purchase one and the distributor said no. Maybe in a couple of years.

Comment

Working...
                  X