Parkston hs girls bb...............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parkston hs girls bb...............

well, curiousity got going in this fan. i was wondering who the tall young gal was for parkston? i found a roster but it did not have her number and did not list anyone over 5' 11". this girl was definitely taller than that---in fact, most of the gals barely reached her shoulders. i believe she didn't get any playing time (although, didn't see every minute of their games). like i said, what got my curiousity up was the roster i saw---no number and no one listed near her height.

Re: Parkston hs girls bb...............

Originally posted by krak-r-jacks View Post
    well, curiousity got going in this fan. i was wondering who the tall young gal was for parkston? i found a roster but it did not have her number and did not list anyone over 5' 11". this girl was definitely taller than that---in fact, most of the gals barely reached her shoulders. i believe she didn't get any playing time (although, didn't see every minute of their games). like i said, what got my curiousity up was the roster i saw---no number and no one listed near her height.
    She got in at the end of the championship game. 6' 4" 8th grader Samantha Herrold
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Re: Parkston hs girls bb...............

Originally posted by krak-r-jacks View Post
      All Class A Girl rosters:
      http://www.sdhsaa.com/Athletics/Girl.../RostersA.aspx

Comment

Working...
      X