TV Receives recogniton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Receives recogniton

According to his tweet, Terry V. has been named SD Sportswriter of the year by NSSA . Congrats on a well deserved honor. We are fortunate to have you as the beat writer for the Argus.

Re: TV Receives recogniton

Well deserved!

Comment

Very well deserved!
      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Maybe it'll put more of a "bounce" in his step.(like Mariah Clarin) Something tells me this won't be his last award as a very good journalist We are indeed very fortunate to have TV as our very own beat writer.Congrats Terry!

Comment

Congrats ! I think every other school in the Summit is jealous of the coverage the Jacks get from TV.

Comment

Mike Henriksen of "Sportsmax" and "Calling All Sports" was named the State Sportscaster of the Year. Here's the official link from the NSSA....

http://nssafame.com/2012/01/09/costa...-to-nssa-hall/
            I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Congratulations to TV and Mike. Both are deserving. I noticed no one from North Dakota was selected. Apparently this group is not organized in North Dakota. "My oh my" Scott Miller voice of the Bison would be the pick for broadcast and Jeff Kolpack would be the newspaper pick, its all about the Bison this year. No smack intended they have had a lot to talk about and write about. Both have kept it in perspective though.

Comment

Actually, winners are selected in each state. For North Dakota, the winners were Dan Keating of KMAV in Mayville and Lou Babiarz of the Bismarck Tribune.
                I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
                  Actually, winners are selected in each state. For North Dakota, the winners were Dan Keating of KMAV in Mayville and Lou Babiarz of the Bismarck Tribune.
                  Opps I missed them the first time scrolling through list. I still think My oh My Scott Miller deserves some recognition.

Comment

I thought it was a pretty priceless moment when they honored TV at the game last night with Stu sitting right next to him. Loved it!

SUPERBUNNY
                    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X