Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dakota Schoolers Brookings Bash This Weekend.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dakota Schoolers Brookings Bash This Weekend.....

Paul Seville is hosting a tournament for the Dakota Schoolers this Saturday in Brookings with grades 4-8 take battle on the Hardwood.

Locations: 5th Street Gym

4th grade - 6th grade will have 24 teams playing at the 5th street gym tomorrow. Teams coming from Aberdeen, Sioux Falls, Canistota, Watertown, Lennox, Brandon Valley, Harrisburg and several others.

NOT ONE TEAM FROM BROOKINGS. That seems very odd to me.

If you want to see some good basketball and some names that you will probably see for years to come, come out and check out the action. Nothing else to do in Brookings on Saturday this week.

Games start at 8am and the Championships start at 6-9 pm.

Re: Dakota Schoolers Brookings Bash This Weekend.....

Originally posted by RabbitNation View Post
    Paul Seville is hosting a tournament for the Dakota Schoolers this Saturday in Brookings with grades 4-8 take battle on the Hardwood.

Locations: 5th Street Gym

4th grade - 6th grade will have 24 teams playing at the 5th street gym tomorrow. Teams coming from Aberdeen, Sioux Falls, Canistota, Watertown, Lennox, Brandon Valley, Harrisburg and several others.

NOT ONE TEAM FROM BROOKINGS. That seems very odd to me.

If you want to see some good basketball and some names that you will probably see for years to come, come out and check out the action. Nothing else to do in Brookings on Saturday this week.

Games start at 8am and the Championships start at 6-9 pm.
    If you're from Brookings it isn't odd at all. They are all playing Hockey.
    With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
      If you're from Brookings it isn't odd at all. They are all playing Hockey.
      AND, they play pretty well I might add!

Comment

Brookings starts 7 and 8 basketball this coming Monday. 5 and 6 have been going for a couple of weeks, but as Catrabbit stated, they are not in a position to even compete in this tournament.
        Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

I know Madison is hosting about 70 youth basketball teams today for their basketball classic. I see one of the Brookings teams are down here for the 7th grade boys.
          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

No argument there....brookings is a hockey town, pure and simple!
            With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
              I see one of the Brookings teams are down here for the 7th grade boys.
              Go figure maybe they dont like Seville that much. Thanks to Larson Manufacturing there is hockey in Brookings and apparently it is big.

Comment

Working...
              X