X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheapest Colleges 2011

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newswee...-in-state.html

Re: Cheapest Colleges 2011

See why didn't USD change their slogan to "Dammmmnnn We're cheap!" on the other hand doesn't make me feel good about the undergrad lawyers and doctors that start out there........well...let's be honest I never feel good about lawyers from anywhere.....
    With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
      See why didn't USD change their slogan to "Dammmmnnn We're cheap!" on the other hand doesn't make me feel good about the undergrad lawyers and doctors that start out there........well...let's be honest I never feel good about lawyers from anywhere.....
      How else do you think they can trick high school kids into spending 4 of the best years of thier lives in Verm town.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

CraigsList? Heck, why not EBay?

***Mods, I have a feeling this is gonna get smacky real soon. This thread is too good not to lay some smack down!***
        I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
          CraigsList? Heck, why not EBay?

***Mods, I have a feeling this is gonna get smacky real soon. This thread is too good not to lay some smack down!***
          Man, this the best non-smack I've seen in awhile.

Comment

...well...let's be honest ...
            What have you been doing up to this point?

...I never feel good about lawyers from anywhere.....
            Worried about being held responsible for something? There are a lot of Jackrabbit lawyers including many who frequent this board.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
              What have you been doing up to this point?

Worried about being held responsible for something? There are a lot of Jackrabbit lawyers including many who frequent this board.
              I don't feel good about lawyers period, don't care where they graduated. Yes, i even have lawyer friends from SDSU, and i harbor these feelings inside, then I try to bill them $150 an hour because I was thinking about them.
              With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Be careful Theeee Catrabbit !!!! Have you ever analyzed JackJD's handle? I believe the JD stands for Juris Doctorate, which smacks of one who practices law. Lawyers are very good people to know and can keep you out of trouble.

Comment

Isn't sdsu's tuition set at the same amount as usd's? I think the article is speculating that at that price usd's tuition is considered cheap and sdsu's is not?.....

Comment

As I was taught by my boss from high school. Cheap refers to quality. Inexpensive refers to cost.
                    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by usdfbalum View Post
                      Isn't sdsu's tuition set at the same amount as usd's? I think the article is speculating that at that price usd's tuition is considered cheap and sdsu's is not?.....
                      Yes, correct...."cheap", not inexpensive or best value.
                      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Oh, I don't know... State was pretty cheap with the toilet paper when I went to school... I called it "John Wayne TP"... rough, tough and didn't take s**t from anyone!
                        I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Working...
                        X