Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice Argus art. on Kneeland (link)...

good luck on years at Augie.

go: http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...RTS01/10403030...

Re: nice Argus art. on Kneeland (link)...

Moved this thread from Jackrabbit Women's Basketball. (I note SDSU was mentioned in the article but whenever a noteworthy South Dakota basketball player signs on to play at a school other than SDSU, people are likely to wonder if SDSU recruited the player and I think the reporter does a good job in addressing that question.)

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      Moved this thread from Jackrabbit Women's Basketball. (I note SDSU was mentioned in the article but whenever a noteworthy South Dakota basketball player signs on to play at a school other than SDSU, people are likely to wonder if SDSU recruited the player and I think the reporter does a good job in addressing that question.)
      ooooops!

yeah, shoulda posted over here---excuse the brain dump! thot the article made some good points for any "up and comers".

Comment

Good post...no problem with that...just thought it was better under Around SD.

She was quite a player. Up here in the NE corner of the State, we're patting each other on the back about the quality of the girl's basketball. There must be a connection with all the snow!

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
          Good post...no problem with that...just thought it was better under Around SD.

She was quite a player. Up here in the NE corner of the State, we're patting each other on the back about the quality of the girl's basketball. There must be a connection with all the snow!
          Are you including Arlington in that defintion of NE? After all they made their first state tourney appearence since 1992 and finished seventh. That a big acompolishment for a volleyball school, who has had trouble getting the young ladies out for basketball. Mike Bjerke took over as a coach, he has taught and coached in Brookings for a number of years. New leadership will do wonders sometimes.

Comment

Working...
          X