mitchell........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mitchell........

watched the mitchell game. wanted to check out the Young gal. she does have a nice game---especially impressed with short/mid-range jumper. BUT, the gal that really impressed me was the point guard freshman Miller. altho the only time i have seen her play, just appears to have that natural "smoothness" to her game. imo, it's going to be interesting to watch her career---think she has the potential to be one of the top prospects to come out of sd.
    Last edited by krak-r-jacks; 03-12-2011, 07:22 AM.

Re: mitchell........

Originally posted by krak-r-jacks View Post
    watched the mitchell game. wanted to check out the Young gal. she does have a nice game---especially impressed with short/mid-range jumper. BUT, the gal that really impressed me was the point guard freshman Miller. altho the only time i have seen her play, just appears to have that natural "smoothness" to her game. imo, it's going to be interesting to watch her career---think she has the potential to be one of the top prospects to come out of sd.
    I live in Mitchell, and personally know Macy Miller. And you are totally right. I am so excited to see her talent unfold with basketball. Kerri Young amazes me to, but I am totally focused on miss Macy Miller. What did you think of Kristin Sabers? (#45)
    Great moments are born from great opportunities.
    ---Herb Brooks

Comment

Working...
    X