SF Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SF Washington

SF Washington loses in first round at AA tourney in Frost Arena. RC Central executed their game plan and shut down SDSU recruit Rachel Walters. I do hope hope that is the last poor game that Rachel has at Frost.

Re: SF Washington

Originally posted by 1bunnies View Post
    SF Washington loses in first round at AA tourney in Frost Arena. RC Central executed their game plan and shut down SDSU recruit Rachel Walters. I do hope hope that is the last poor game that Rachel has at Frost.
    They have a hard time trying to repeat. With 2 local college recruits it is bad to lose to the #8 team. Ouch.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      They have a hard time trying to repeat. With 2 local college recruits it is bad to lose to the #8 team. Ouch.
      They have 3 college recruits. Stokesbury and Smith are both headed to NSU. Our other recruits team, Yankton also lost in the opening round to Aberdeen.

Comment

They have 3 college recruits. Stokesbury and Smith are both headed to NSU. Our other recruits team, Yankton also lost in the opening round to Aberdeen.
        I didnt know smith was. Thats a tough loss for a team that should have been able to repeat, if not should have made the championship game with Og.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

My hope is that Rachel will break Kristins 3 pt record before she's done at SDSU.Kristin should get it with at least one more game to play.It will probably end up with Jill,by the time it's all said and done.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
            My hope is that Rachel will break Kristins 3 pt record before she's done at SDSU.Kristin should get it with at least one more game to play.It will probably end up with Jill,by the time it's all said and done.
            a lot of jack fans would love to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
              I didnt know smith was. Thats a tough loss for a team that should have been able to repeat, if not should have made the championship game with Og.
              washington put on a couple of nice runs where you thought, "ok, here we go", but just couldn't develop any consistency---for the most part i thought they looked really flat/heavy footed---but, give rc credit for taking advantage of that. they just wanted it more.

for the first timers (me included) seeing rachel walters? ummm, not so impressive---but, just keep in mind---only one game and bad timing.

Comment

Originally posted by krak-r-jacks View Post
                washington put on a couple of nice runs where you thought, "ok, here we go", but just couldn't develop any consistency---for the most part i thought they looked really flat/heavy footed---but, give rc credit for taking advantage of that. they just wanted it more.

for the first timers (me included) seeing rachel walters? ummm, not so impressive---but, just keep in mind---only one game and bad timing.
                I was excited to see Rachel Walters play. I think she was off her game a lot that day, but it was only one game. I am so excited that she is coming to SDSU. Maybe she can break Kristin's 3 pt record! And yes, RCC wanted it a lot more. SFW didn't prove to me that they wanted it.
                Great moments are born from great opportunities.
                ---Herb Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by krak-r-jacks View Post

I saw her play as a soph when Edie was a senior and thought she was clearly better suited for D-1 and had the skills needed. Edie was good and smart I thought but Walters was the better talent 2 years younger IMO.

Comment

Working...
                  X