Hot Freshman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Freshman!

Kristi Noem is apparently the hottest new member of congress. Our country is going to the birds.

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...ATES/110125016

Re: Hot Freshman!

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    Kristi Noem is apparently the hottest new member of congress. Our country is going to the birds.

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...ATES/110125016
    A symptom of the utter shallowness of our culture, from top to bottom (a distance of about 3/4 inch . . . it's that shallow . . .)
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

And thats the news.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Government at its best i guess

God Bless America?
        BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

This is just the HuffPost having some giggles with a poll of its readers. It doesn't mean we've fallen off a cliff. It simply means Stu from the Argus has a cousin employed at Huffington Post (middle-school newspaper writing).

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
            This is just the HuffPost having some giggles with a poll of its readers. It doesn't mean we've fallen off a cliff. It simply means Stu from the Argus has a cousin employed at Huffington Post (middle-school newspaper writing).
            I'll admit, I posted a response without actually looking at the link . . . I'll revise and extend my remarks to a comment on the shallowness of the HuffPost and Stu . . .
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Well... if your into hair bumps.. then quite possibly you would agree...

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                Sometimes I fear we are headed towards that cliff......oh wait....no political talk on SDSUFANS.com.

Comment

You mean you are not talking about some incoming recruit?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                    You mean you are not talking about some incoming recruit?
                    Nope. Not only is she hot, but it appears she had trouble finishing college. And I thought good looks would get you everything.....

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                      Nope. Not only is she hot, but it appears she had trouble finishing college. And I thought good looks would get you everything.....
                      In all fairness to my Congresswoman, who I did not vote for, she lost her father while in college and she became super farmer in his absence. Also she said in her campaign that she saved the family business in Watertown doing business as Past Times. That place has great sandwichs by the way. She seems to be a rising star in the GOP and 49 per cent of us have to honor the other 51 per cent who voted for her and the third party candidate Marking. No relation to Jim Marking. Personally her main opponent Herseth Sandlin who has much less make-up did a good job while serving SD. Kristi picked a great time to run.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                        She seems to be a rising star in the GOP.
                        Yeah,Michelle Bachmann of Minnesota is included in this category also. To avoid smack in a non-smack thread,I won't mention what this says about the future of the national Republican Party

Comment

Working...
                        X