P&D College Coverage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P&D College Coverage

Not sure where to put this, so if this is wrong, Mods please move...

James (Ace) our sports editor is making a push for the Press and Dakotan to have a college day preview section on Saturday's (tomorrow will be the first) and on Monday's to have a special Game results package, similar to what we did for the SDSU/UNL and USD/UM games. It would focus on SDSU, USD and UNL (we are to close to Nebraska not to include UNL). This is a HUGE mental change for the P&D as it has almost exclusively covered USD and Mount Marty.

If you live in the Yankton area and are an SDSU fan, please PLEASE let the P&D, James specifically, know you appreciate the coverage. The more they hear it, the better. Advertising is out selling the Monday package right now. (not surprisingly to me, ad sales are doing great with the SDSU and UNL fans in the area)

We are looking at having game photos from USD and SDSU both every week.

If you want to email a comment in you can send it to sports@yankton.net or news@yankton.net. I will personally make sure they get sent to everyone who should see it.

also, would some more Jack fans please jump on our sports chats on Weds. I am tired of being out numbered by Coyote fans

Thanks

Re: P&D College Coverage

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
    Not sure where to put this, so if this is wrong, Mods please move...

James (Ace) our sports editor is making a push for the Press and Dakotan to have a college day preview section on Saturday's (tomorrow will be the first) and on Monday's to have a special Game results package, similar to what we did for the SDSU/UNL and USD/UM games. It would focus on SDSU, USD and UNL (we are to close to Nebraska not to include UNL). This is a HUGE mental change for the P&D as it has almost exclusively covered USD and Mount Marty.

If you live in the Yankton area and are an SDSU fan, please PLEASE let the P&D, James specifically, know you appreciate the coverage. The more they hear it, the better. Advertising is out selling the Monday package right now. (not surprisingly to me, ad sales are doing great with the SDSU and UNL fans in the area)

We are looking at having game photos from USD and SDSU both every week.

If you want to email a comment in you can send it to sports@yankton.net or news@yankton.net. I will personally make sure they get sent to everyone who should see it.

also, would some more Jack fans please jump on our sports chats on Weds. I am tired of being out numbered by Coyote fans

Thanks
    Any sort of link for the chat?
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

on Wednesday's just go to www.yankton.net homepage and there is a link right above our rotating photos. (Today it is previewing the Bucks-OG football game tonight) The chat is at 3 every Wednesday, with the last 15 minutes being a joint online and radio show with KYNT here in town where James visits with Mike about what the most talked about subjects have been.

Comment

Email sent and thank you for the great pics and articles you did for the Jacks in Lincoln. As for the chat, I do my best to stir it up and cover your back when it comes to Justin and the rest.

Comment

Working...
        X