Southern Utah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern Utah

I am as excited about the showdown in 2 weeks as everyone else, but first things first. We lost in OT to the Thunderbirds two years ago in Cedar City. Let's go out there and get another conference win.
    Go Big! Go Blue! Go Jacks!

Re: Southern Utah

I'm making the trip! (Snookums called the phone number in that radio ad about being a high roller in Las Vegas, so we have to sit through a tedious sales pitch for a time-share, but that's OK with me).

I'll take some pictures, and try to do a bit of reporting on our new Mid-Con opponent in the west.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Ran into a few of the players after the game and they were all very focused on getting the job done at Southern Utah! There won't be anyone in the program that looks past the game for a long, long time!

From what I hear it is only an hour and a half from Vegas baby! That sounds like an awesome road trip to me!

GO JACKS!

SUPERBUNNY
      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

The boys are very focused on SUU. At this point they are not even thinking about NDSU. First things first. I look for them to go to Cedar City and play a very good game. Sure wish I was going......

Go Jacks !!!!!!
        http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

If memory serves me correctly it was about a 3 1/2 hour bus ride from Vegas! I think the team has a score to settle with this one. Nobody will ever admit it out loud but SDSU got screwed pretty good in Utah two years ago. I hope nobody has forgotten that.

It sounds like their QB has been playing pretty well and they have a LB that is a stud. That is the short info that I have on SUU
          "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
          -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by EQguy
            If memory serves me correctly it was about a 3 1/2 hour bus ride from Vegas!  I think the team has a score to settle with this one.  Nobody will ever admit it out loud but SDSU got screwed pretty good in Utah two years ago.  I hope nobody has forgotten that.

It sounds like their QB has been playing pretty well and they have a LB that is a stud.  That is the short info that I have on SUU
            Oh, I think people will admit it out loud. I wonder where the officiating crew will be from this year. Hopefully, we'll get Gateway officials.

Comment

I'm freakin jealous. I'd love to catch a game 2 hours from Vegas. Someone put $50 on black for me, wait maybe red. Are there lines on 1AA games anywhere?

Comment

Originally posted by RunninRabbit
                I'm freakin jealous.  I'd love to catch a game 2 hours from Vegas.  Someone put $50 on black for me, wait maybe red.  Are there lines on 1AA games anywhere?
                www.betus.com

They usually come up late Friday morning to early Friday afternoon.

Comment

I think the loss 2 yrs ago at Cedar City still stings Coach Stig and he will not forget it. They pass more than they run. Hopefully the D-Line can tee off and rush the QB and get good pressure. I think our offense will score on them. Wish I was heading out

Go Jacks !!!!!!!
                  http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

Here's rooting for the T-Birds, Birds swoop in on the lowly rabbits and have them for lunch!

Comment

Originally posted by bisonbacker
                      Here's rooting for the T-Birds, Birds swoop in on the lowly rabbits and have them for lunch!
                      Guess you're figuring that's the only shot you have at a share of the Great West title.
                      @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                      --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne
                        [quote author=bisonbacker link=1162765061/0#9 date=1162911579]Here's rooting for the T-Birds, Birds swoop in on the lowly rabbits and have them for lunch!
                        Guess you're figuring that's the only shot you have at a share of the Great West title.[/quote]
                        You are kidding right? I mean you don't think that we have to rely on SUU to get the title? I think our guys will beat you like a red headed stepchild ;D ;D

Comment

Bisonbacker, you need to lighten up!

You need to wrry about taking care of your own business!!! You squirreled out a win last week and have a very good opponent this week!

Go Cal-Poly!

Here's to the possibility of backing into a GWFC title!!!! [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif]

I've been hoping both teams win to set up the ultimate upset opportunity for a David vs. Goliath match up! (That's the way Bison fans see it, not me!)

However, a win is a sin and a Bison loss is a Bison loss!!!

Good luck Buffalo Chips!!!

SUPERBUNNY
                          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bisonbacker
                            [quote author=jacksfaninne link=1162765061/0#10 date=1162912334][quote author=bisonbacker link=1162765061/0#9 date=1162911579]Here's rooting for the T-Birds, Birds swoop in on the lowly rabbits and have them for lunch!
                            Guess you're figuring that's the only shot you have at a share of the Great West title.[/quote]
                            You are kidding right?[/quote]
                            You brought it up, buffalo. If you believe backing into a GWC title is your best hope, so be it.
                            @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                            --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY
                              Bisonbacker, you need to lighten up!

You need to wrry about taking care of your own business!!!  You squirreled out a win last week and have a very good opponent this week!

Go Cal-Poly!

Here's to the possibility of backing into a GWFC title!!!!   [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif]

I've been hoping both teams win to set up the ultimate upset opportunity for a David vs. Goliath match up! (That's the way Bison fans see it, not me!)

However, a win is a sin and a Bison loss is a Bison loss!!!

Good luck Buffalo Chips!!!

SUPERBUNNY
                              Hey superbunny you need to grow a pair and have some fun with a little goodhearted rivalry.  Or is it your worried that the only way you can get a share of the title would be for us to lose to Poly so that when we beat you into the ground the title would be split?  You need to worry about SUU and not about a Bison loss to up your chances at a share of the GWFC title.  You guys are on a roll but it will come to a stop in Fargo.

Comment

Working...
                              X