Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missouri State and Hall of Fame Game (also Dairy Drive)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missouri State and Hall of Fame Game (also Dairy Drive)

Time to move on from Illinois State and look at this week. Yes, it sucks that they lost, but everyone needs to move on. The team is 0-0 this week, looking to go 1-0; anything can happen. We are looking at a much improved Missouri State team coming off a win at SIU and looking to get that one really big win for their program. The Jacks had their so-called "let-down loss of every season" so they should be good the rest of the way for you superstitious bunch.
    I'm just happy it's a home game coming off a loss. Also, I'd prefer to play an on-the-rise Missouri State team on our own turf.

Looking forward to a great game and honoring this year's Hall of Fame recipients........ and cheese.
    Rollin' in my 5.0
    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Re: Missouri State and Hall of Fame Game (also Dairy Drive)

The sun came up the last two days so I think we are okay.

I look forward to the Jacks coming out pissed off and beating MSU by 20+ points. I'd like to see us dominate both sides of the ball and get our running game on track.
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Well another game where if we jump on them right away and they will fold and if we don't it will be a dog fight. Glad the ISUr game happened when it did so we don't have a hangover going into the playoffs like the Montana game last year, silver lining to everything right? If we don't win this by 10+ we are in some serious trouble.
      Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Talent is there. This is on Stig and his coaching staff. There may be a perception on this forum that our fan base is satisfied with mediocrity as defined by early round playoff losses. I suspect attendance on Saturday will suggest otherwise. I honestly have no idea what to expect on the field. I know there are plenty of tickets available.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Anyone know how many tickets are still available?
          Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

5,100 available based on seat count at the ticket order site on GoJacks.com

Comment

Even had we won last week, i wasnt expecting a huge crowd. USD next week, high school playoffs. 13000 would be good

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                Even had we won last week, i wasnt expecting a huge crowd. USD next week, high school playoffs. 13000 would be good
                I think it's a reasonable estimate and very good for this time of the year. No doubt a record breaker for this year.

Comment

Weather will be perfect: Sunny and 63 degrees. Wind won't be a factor.

Comment

I will be there bright and early. If you have friends that are questioning going, as I do, try and push them to attend. We need fans in the crowd.
                    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Pork Loin sandwiches at the Still Hares. Stop on by and say hi. Despite what Fever says, Moderators are welcome!
                      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                        I will be there bright and early. If you have friends that are questioning going, as I do, try and push them to attend. We need fans in the crowd.
                        Yankton tailgate site will be up at operational no later than 10 am. Weather looks fantastic and that stadium is awesome. The product on the field is usually impressive as well. Grab a friend and stop by our tailgate site. I know there are some who can't make it so some pretty good seats may be available pretty cheap.
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                          Pork Loin sandwiches at the Still Hares. Stop on by and say hi. Despite what Fever says, Moderators are welcome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

wish I could be there but its my weekend to work. would love to be there for tailgating. will have to watch the dvr when I get home.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by i_got_a_fever View Post

M

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                              I would soil my undies.

Comment

Working...
                              X