Tuesday's Nightmare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday's Nightmare

How miserable will you be watching all of the Bison fans rush the court on ESPN2 in front of the home crowd fans? I'll wave on my way to mid-court. Sorry for the forthcoming magnified inferiority complex.Good luck, you'll need it...Go Bison!

Re: Tuesday's Nightmare

Have to say, watching the Bison high octane offense score over 50 tonight really intimidated me. Worried for tomorrow
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
      Have to say, watching the Bison high octane offense score over 50 tonight really intimidated me. Worried for tomorrow
      _________ wins championships.

Comment

You might want to stay at BWW's tomorrow.

I was sure your women lost on sunday, but I swear I just saw them barely squeak by and injury filled WIU team.
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
          Wolters

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
            You might want to stay at BWW's tomorrow. I was sure your women lost on sunday, but I swear I just saw them barely squeak by and injury filled WIU team.
            Go home bunny fans. You're drunk. If there is one thing Bison fans know about, it's winning Championships (and yes, I know you have girls basketball. Congrats.)

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
              Wolters
              I'm sure he has dominated the Bison. What is his record vs NDSU? 8-0?

Comment

You ARE a Bison fan.

I've watched your team play a few times this year. They have no idea what wins championships either.

*edit*

BLAST! Now I see this post:
                Go home bunny fans. You're drunk. If there is one thing Bison fans know about, it's winning Championships (and yes, I know you have girls basketball. Congrats.)
                and my post loses all it's luster. And I literally went to bed thinking of a good comeback and got back out of bed to come post that!
                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

You ARE a Bison fan.
                  Of course I am a Bison fan. I'm ten feet tall, charming, wealthy, and incredibly intelligent.

I've watched your team play a few times this year. They have no idea what wins championships either.
                  No, MEN'S basketball.
                  Last edited by HandoEX; 03-12-2013, 01:28 AM.

Comment

How miserable will you be watching all of the Bison fans rush the court on ESPN2 in front of the home crowd fans? I'll wave on my way to mid-court. Sorry for the forthcoming magnified inferiority complex.Good luck, you'll need it...Go Bison!
                    If the Bison hire some Augie students there may be a few, but the cameras might miss a storm either way since the herd will get fenced today! Go Jacks!
                    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Is it considered a rush when there would only be 3 fans involved ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                        Is it considered a rush when there would only be 3 fans involved ?
                        The Bison crowd so far in this tourney is really pathetic. How can they have so few fans here when they spent the past 3 months telling everyone how they are going to win this tournament?

Comment

I gotta say, Coach Phillips makes it really hard to dislike NDSU. So Hando, thanks for your efforts in that respect.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                            I gotta say, Coach Phillips makes it really hard to dislike NDSU. So Hando, thanks for your efforts in that respect.
                            Some of NDSU's internet fans are the best in the business at that. See, e.g., Bisonville on pretty much every topic.
                            "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                            "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

The only thing better than bringing the braggart Bison ffans back to earth, is listening to the sounds of silence eminating from the USeD fans during the WBB championship game.

Summit officials could hardly scripted a better conference tourney of games to bring in the maximum # of fans. Should set record attendence, almost constrained by the Arena's capacity.

Comment

Working...
                              X