X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why SDSU > NDSU in basketball

1. National championships don't lie.
    2. NDSU only pays attention to basketball when their football team goes bad
    3. Jacks' "W" (Wolters) outclasses their "W" (Woodside).
    4. Phil Jackson went to the other North Dakota school
    5. Our women are perennial D-1 championship caliber; Bison.... not so much
    6. You can only blame the refs so much

Re: Why SDSU > NDSU in basketball

Two wins in 12 games vs NDSU. Congrats on being competitive with NDSU in one men's sport

Comment

What Jacks will do doBizun tonight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_Mk0_LQxZE

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
        Two wins in 12 games vs NDSU. Congrats on being competitive with NDSU in one men's sport
        I think I get it: you guys are suiting up Woodside again? (I thought only that miscreant lakebuffalo pushed that point...ah, you are confirming what I have suspected: there are lakes sympathizers out there.)

Comment

11 wins in 13 games in the series. That says it all.

Comment

11 wins in 13 games in the series. That says it all.
            But I will throw in the four straight in football for good measure. Congrats on women's basketball.

Comment

But I will throw in the four straight in football for good measure. Congrats on women's basketball.
              Winning is everything in the minds of the Bison. How do you live with yourselfs?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                Winning is everything in the minds of the Bison. How do you live with yourselfs?
                That is an interesting point. I am not write sure how you came to the conclusion, but it made me smile.

Comment

That is an interesting point. I am not write sure how you came to the conclusion, but it made me smile.
                  I know, write?

(Good win, we'll see who is standing in March.)
                  Originally posted by JackFan96
                  Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                    I know, write?(Good win, we'll see who is standing in March.)
                    Swype sucks on my phone. Lol

Comment

I was listening to many ndsu people(not students) that were in the student section last night and there was a constant overrated chant over Nate. It would not be surprising to find they were consultants for the bison on recruiting for upcoming recruits. I am sure they were basing their outlook on the points scored, rebounds grabbed, assists made, turnovers committed in his 40 minutes of play while being the center of ndsu's defensive effort. I lost track of the turnovers, but it may have been somewhere around zero much like the aptitude of the bison fans that were in the neighborhood.
                      Last edited by OldHare; 12-30-2012, 12:18 PM.
                      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

The Jacks are playing for position in the NCAA Tourney. Going 2-1 against the Bison and getting another tourney birth will be just fine.
                        This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post

Uhmmm....isn't that why they keep score?

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                            I was listening to many ndsu people(not students) that were in the student section last night and there was a constant overrated chant over Nate. It would not be surprising to find they were consultants for the bison on recruiting for upcoming recruits. I am sure they were basing their outlook on the points scored, rebounds grabbed, assists made, turnovers committed in his 40 minutes of play while being the center of ndsu's defensive effort. I lost track of the turnovers, but it may have been somewhere around zero much like the aptitude of the bison fans that were in the neighborhood.
                            Have you ever been to a game elsewhere than Fargo or Brookings?? My god people at opposing schools will do things like that to get in the heads of the players, you complain yet were probably just fine when your students chanted overrated when our FB team was at your place right??
                            BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
                              Have you ever been to a game elsewhere than Fargo or Brookings?? My god people at opposing schools will do things like that to get in the heads of the players, you complain yet were probably just fine when your students chanted overrated when our FB team was at your place right??
                              Yep, common practice everywhere. Louie Krogman was not exactly the best college ballplayer in SD history, but he definitely did not "suck" either. Remember the chants at Frost? No big deal. Wolters numbers speak for themselves and he put up some more good ones last night.

Comment

Working...
                              X