Jacks vs. Bison take 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacks vs. Bison take 2

Off we go to Fargo next weekend. We are coming off a convincing, dominating win over EIU and the Bison are coming off of a well earned bye week. I feel like Cartman waiting for the Nintendo Wii for this one.

Go Jacks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raTts-iGixU

Re: Jacks vs. Bison take 2

Let's Go Jacks!

Comment

Wow, I cannot wait until Dec. 1st.

I'll tell you what, though, I know for a fact NDSU fans are a nervous wreck. All the pressure is on them. Play like we did today and we'll win in Fargo. It's do or die

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post

I'll tell you what, though, I know for a fact NDSU fans are a nervous wreck. All the pressure is on them. Play like we did today and we'll win in Fargo. It's do or die
        I don't think "nervous wreck" is the right term...more like excited. This is pretty much how I felt before last year's first round game.

It's a shame one of our teams has to go home this early.
        Last edited by No_Skill; 11-25-2012, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post

Best of luck Jacks! Keep showing the NCAA that we deserved the bye!!!

Comment

Originally posted by No_Skill View Post
            I don't think "nervous wreck" is the right term...more like excited. This is pretty much how I felt before last year's first round game.

It's a shame one of our teams has to go home this early.
            haha bison fans are so defensive. I can just feeeeel it. They get all insecure when they sense a threat. Man, God knows if would be great if the Jacks could beat them in front of their 90,000 + obsessed fans lol

DA BISON DA BISON ahhhh WE R SPECIAL

Comment

All the pressure will be sitting squarely on the Bison shoulders. If the game progresses similar to last time things are going to get very tense in that building. Hell, their fans started buying tickets to the championship game months ago. SDSU has nothing to lose and will absolutely not be surprised or intimidated by the atmosphere in the dome. Let's shut down their season then buy up all those unused championship tickets!

Comment

I don't feel complete despair in my gut just now. I have said feeling about, in essence, every important Jackrabbit sporting event. The last time I felt remotely good about a football game was before the 2007 NDSU game. Of course, we know how that went. And, of course, there's lots of time for the unpleasant feelings to set in. We know what we're in for, that's for sure. Go, Jacks!
                Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

I think you will see a lot of Bison fans on this board this week. I think they will be telling us how they aren't nervous at all and how the previous game wasn't that close, etc. etc.... In reality, they know this is not the game they want, they would rather have another team who has never played in Fargo come to town.
                  As for the team itself. They are defending Nat'l Champs and coached very well. They will be prepared, and will play well. The Jacks have to play better, play with more confidence, and not make the same dumb mistakes that cost us a chance to win the first time. This game is perfect for us. I would rather be going into Fargo for a rematch that heading east somewhere.
                  Go play hard, go play loose, respect don't fear, and play to win. Other than that, have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post
                    I think you will see a lot of Bison fans on this board this week. I think they will be telling us how they aren't nervous at all and how the previous game wasn't that close, etc. etc.... In reality, they know this is not the game they want, they would rather have another team who has never played in Fargo come to town. As for the team itself. They are defending Nat'l Champs and coached very well. They will be prepared, and will play well. The Jacks have to play better, play with more confidence, and not make the same dumb mistakes that cost us a chance to win the first time. This game is perfect for us. I would rather be going into Fargo for a rematch that heading east somewhere.Go play hard, go play loose, respect don't fear, and play to win. Other than that, have fun.
                    Well said...very much looking forward to Saturday!! Go Jacks!!
                    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

I for one, am not nervous about this game.

Will the Jackrabbits win? Odds are against it, but the Jackrabbits will certainly be less intimidated than most any other team that would've had to go to the Fargodome and probably have the best odds out of anyone in the field of winning there, but they still have only won there once since JFK was President. People keep saying the 'rabbits will have to play perfect or almost perfect ball to win. That's the case every week.

Saturday can't come fast enough.
                      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I almost feel like making an account for bisonville just so I can tell them how much of a f-ing joke their forum is...

Are they all 13 or something?

Comment

Originally posted by discoDancinJackrabbit View Post
                          haha bison fans are so defensive. I can just feeeeel it. They get all insecure when they sense a threat. Man, God knows if would be great if the Jacks could beat them in front of their 90,000 + obsessed fans lolDA BISON DA BISON ahhhh WE R SPECIAL
                          Bison fans merely watch the game. The players play the game and last time I checked they are defending national champions and have beaten sdsu 3 times in a row. They are not scared. Bison fans are anxious.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                            All the pressure will be sitting squarely on the Bison shoulders. If the game progresses similar to last time things are going to get very tense in that building. Hell, their fans started buying tickets to the championship game months ago. SDSU has nothing to lose and will absolutely not be surprised or intimidated by the atmosphere in the dome. Let's shut down their season then buy up all those unused championship tickets!
                            Its the playoffs. Pressure is equal. Win or go home. If you don't feel pressure you dont expect to win or contend for championship

Comment

Originally posted by bubbajack View Post
                              I almost feel like making an account for bisonville just so I can tell them how much of a f-ing joke their forum is...

Are they all 13 or something?
                              Not sure if you're serious...They're pretty damn dedicated to their team (+), know what's going on with their team (+), and are passionate of all things NDSU (+ for them). Obviously, they see the world through some extremely shaded yellow and green glasses, but they're damn good fans. I wish we had that kind of participation. Just not so much of the "Allahu Akbar!" type zealotry that prevents any kind of rational discussion with some of them.

Comment

Working...
                              X