Scholarship Table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scholarship Table

Someone asked me to make a table showing all of the scholarships players, walk-on players and future scholarship players. So here it is, I had to make a couple of assumptions, but this should be pretty close.

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Re: Scholarship Table

Nice work. Interesting to see the future roster all laid out.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Good job on the Table. I wonder if Coach Nagy and staff have something similar.

Comment

Nice job. A minor suggestion would be a position column.....

Comment

Interesting chart. Thanks. ... One question. Can a player who redshirts get a scholarship for five years?
          This space for lease.

Comment

Just had a call from the statistics people at IPFW...they want to know why Casey is not listed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
              Interesting chart. Thanks. ... One question. Can a player who redshirts get a scholarship for five years?
              Yes, you can get a 5-year schollie.

Comment

Would you guys mind looking this over for me? I did one for us, and decided to do yours as well for fun. I might end up doing the entire Summit one day when I'm really bored. Specifically, I'm looking for any mistakes, any more details on their positions, and whether your incoming recruits will red-shirt or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammersmith View Post
                  Would you guys mind looking this over for me? I did one for us, and decided to do yours as well for fun. I might end up doing the entire Summit one day when I'm really bored. Specifically, I'm looking for any mistakes, any more details on their positions, and whether your incoming recruits will red-shirt or not.
                  I think Dykstra and Heemstra are Forwards. Other than that it looks accurate.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Working...
                  X