Nate Wolters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nate Wolters

Felt is a great shooter when he gets a good look. I would lay $ on him in a 3 point contest. I am curious to see how he does at NDSU where the competition will be bigger and close outs on shooters quicker.

Wolters has all the intagibles...leader, unselfish, good basketball IQ. He has really improved his passing and is consistent at all phases of the game. I would take him in a mock draft just before Felt.

Re: Nate Walters

There is a short article today in the St. Cloud Times on Nate Wolters. It just said he has narrowed his choice to SDSU, Augie, Minnesota State-Mankato and St Cloud State. It also said he would make his decision in the next couple of weeks.

Comment

Kind of funny his hometown newsaper call him Ryan instead of Nate.

http://www.sctimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll...10/1002/SPORTS

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post

agreed...I got a chuckle out of that.
        "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post

Kind of funny the title of this thread is Walters when his last name is actually Wolters.

Comment

Is everyone posting twice here?
            Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Re: Nate Wolters

Sorry guys, that was me (JackJD) fumbling a bit. Tried to correct the misspelling of Nate Wolters (the thread was titled Nate Walters) and goofed it up. I think I've deleted the repeated messages and have corrected the title but in doing so, apparently trimmed away some of the posts.

JackJD

Comment

NorCalJack suggested I correct thread title to reflect the proper spelling: Wolters. I figured out how to do it but accidently copied some posts and deleted some others.

At least his named is spelled correctly!

Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                  NorCalJack suggested I correct thread title to reflect the proper spelling: Wolters. I figured out how to do it but accidently copied some posts and deleted some others.

At least his named is spelled correctly!

Go Jacks!
                  You can call him Ryan, or you can call him Nate...you can call him Walters or you can call him Wolters.

All I hope is that you can call him a Jackrabbit!!

Comment

MN Preps is reporting that Nate has narrowed his choices down to St. Cloud State and SDSU

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Hoyle View Post
                      MN Preps is reporting that Nate has narrowed his choices down to St. Cloud State and SDSU
                      if that's true, that is a sad statement for SDSU basketball. That wouldn't have been a choice even when we were still in the NCC. Shouldn't even be a close call now that we're D1.
                      "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
                        if that's true, that is a sad statement for SDSU basketball. That wouldn't have been a choice even when we were still in the NCC. Shouldn't even be a close call now that we're D1.
                        I would love to disagree,but i can't. I actually heard he was down to Augustana and SDSU.........still sad.

Comment

Just like we hope for local kids to want to play at home, I'm sure he has a hard choice between staying and playing in his home town or choosing to play for SDSU.
                          Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

This has nothing to do with Nate as a player, because he's talented. But I'd rather see us getting players who have their list of schools down to SDSU, and NDSU, Drake, Creighton, UNI, (D1 schools). Wolters can play at SDSU.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesJacks View Post
                              This has nothing to do with Nate as a player, because he's talented. But I'd rather see us getting players who have their list of schools down to SDSU, and NDSU, Drake, Creighton, UNI, (D1 schools). Wolters can play at SDSU.
                              Maybe he is torn between playing in his hometown or leaving it go play at SDSU. I know nothing of his situation, but some kids don't want to leave home to go to college.

For example, Deb Remmerde probably could have played at many schools around the reason, but she choose to stay close to home and play at NAIA Northwestern who she led to a National Championship last year.

Just a thought.

Comment

Working...
                              X