Burger King closes its doors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burger King closes its doors.

Both Burger King locations in Brookings have closed their doors, due to economic conditions.

http://www.brookingsradio.com/news.html
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Re: Burger King closes its doors.

April Fool's??

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
      April Fool's??
      And unless they open back up sometime before noon, one heck of an expensive April Fools joke.

Burger Pete...he's a crafty one....
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Nope still closed

Comment

I gotta admit...it's getting fishy.

Culvers announced they are honoring all Burger King gift certificates.

Until I see they are closed tomorrow as well, I'm still not buying it.

Comment

I have confirmed this with two other ppl... And I found out that the owner had been looking to sell for quite some time....

Comment

Of all the choices in fast food, one of my favorites is the Whooper. I would hope that a new buyer is found soon. I just don't see the doors closing for good here. The franchise is worth too much.

Comment

SDSU daughter called me at noon and said she was going there for a sandwich and saw they were closed. She said garbage service was there hauling away the dumpsters.

Comment

I hope they are not closed long. That would be a shame, I have always enjoyed goint to BK and getting a whopper.

Comment

Not to mention what a huge supporter of SDSU athletics BK has always been.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                      Not to mention what a huge supporter of SDSU athletics BK has always been.
                      Make that..."what a huge supporter of SDSU athletics Pete and Jo Binker have always been." The other fast food places aren't near the supporters the Binkers were. The closing is no joke. They are closed. No details coming out yet as to what the next step is for the company or prospective franchisees. Even if they open up, it will surprise me if the new franchise owners would provide the same kind of support for SDSU that the Binkers did.

Comment

Working...
                      X