X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bracketology

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
    Should be on ESPN
    Having a prime time game on the Mother Ship is certainly an advantage for exposure and recruiting purposes. Telling a recruit that you can catch the Jacks on ESPN beats NDSU having a play-in game on TruTV. Now if the Bison win and play the Dukies in prime time, it's a completely different story. But if they lose, a lot of casual fans may not even realize they were in the Big Dance.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
      Having a prime time game on the Mother Ship is certainly an advantage for exposure and recruiting purposes. Telling a recruit that you can catch the Jacks on ESPN beats NDSU having a play-in game on TruTV. Now if the Bison win and play the Dukies in prime time, it's a completely different story. But if they lose, a lot of casual fans may not even realize they were in the Big Dance.
      I think you might catch some of the casual sports fans too. They are more likely to stop and watch simply because it is on one of the major ESPN networks. The Longhorn name also helps to stop the channel surfers I'd imagine.
      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
        Nah that's BS. A play in game in the NCAA tournament that's broadcast solely to the town Nome Alaska on the Opra TV network is still better to tell a recruit than an NIT game on ESPN.
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

the B1G channel replayed the Ohio St-Jacks game from last year this afternoon

Comment

Working...
          X