Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019 Dakota Marker Game

Originally posted by goon View Post
    My guess is they will have free tickets that students will need to get in so first come first serve. If you dont have it trying to get in they wont get in.
    when I was still in school you had to go get your student ID pre scanned for the ticket because they knew more students would want to go then there was room for. So if you don’t have it pre scanned you don’t get in.

Comment

Originally posted by Carolina010 View Post
      when I was still in school you had to go get your student ID pre scanned for the ticket because they knew more students would want to go then there was room for. So if you don’t have it pre scanned you don’t get in.
      They've done this for a lot of the bigger BB and FB games - so I would suspect they will do something along these lines.

Comment

As a self declared Gameday expert, i don't think downtown Brookings in big enough, unless they want the small SD vibe. Gameday loves their overhead shots of the crowd when going to commercial, so it has to look good from above.

I just hope it is near the stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          My guess is they will have free tickets that students will need to get in so first come first serve. If you dont have it trying to get in they wont get in.
          Exactly what NDSU does every week for this reason.

Comment

Hey guys, we're going for a concerted effort to get people to wear blue on Saturday. Slosho and myself have started a twitter campaign to get this going. Any help to move it forward is appreciated. Hopefully administration catches on and makes it an actual thing eventually. We want as little yellow as possible.

As I was typing this, the SDSU football account just tweeted out #WearBlue... so there we go... spread the word.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
              Hey guys, we're going for a concerted effort to get people to wear blue on Saturday. Slosho and myself have started a twitter campaign to get this going. Any help to move it forward is appreciated. Hopefully administration catches on and makes it an actual thing eventually. We want as little yellow as possible.
              If you haven't already thought of it, tag GoJacksFootball, Coach Eck, Coach Jackson, GoJacks, etc. They usually do a good job of retweeting things.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                If you haven't already thought of it, tag GoJacksFootball, Coach Eck, Coach Jackson, GoJacks, etc. They usually do a good job of retweeting things.
                GoJacksFB and GoJacks twitter have already been tweeting #WearBlue

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
                  GoJacksFB and GoJacks twitter have already been tweeting #WearBlue
                  Missed the GoJacks one, they beat us to it. Either way, spread the word!

Comment

Originally posted by wr54 View Post
                    Dallas Goedert would make a great guest picker.
                    I have to believe there will be some story line Saturday on current teammates and former adversaries - Goedert and Wentz. A live feed from Buffalo (where the Eagles play Sunday) or at least a taped interview with observations of this rivalry make total sense.

Comment

Jim Langer would have been perfect as a guest on the set, had he not just recently passed away. Was an all-pro center ,Hall of Fame inductee, played with Minn Vikings and Miami Dolphins,only pro team to win the Super Bowl with an unblemished record, going undefeated. RIP Jim Langer.

Comment

Just looked up a picture of the Campanile. If I was a betting man that's where I think the GameDay set up will be. How far of a walk is it from that and the stadium?

Comment

Originally posted by 13>1 View Post
                          Just looked up a picture of the Campanile. If I was a betting man that's where I think the GameDay set up will be. How far of a walk is it from that and the stadium?
                          I’d guess about a mile.
                          Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                            I’d guess about a mile.
                            I was Guessing half that. Google says six tenths walking.

Comment

Originally posted by 13>1 View Post
                              i would close down Medary and do the Alumni Green/Campanile/Art Museum Area.
                              LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

I'd be all for this. Could have their set on Medary and then have plenty of room for the crowd around it.

Comment

Working...
                                X