Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Seth Gross

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    Are we not getting personal? Does it matter?
    Maybe, but as we all know sometimes we (humans) end up at schools where our significant other is. Seems it could be relevant.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AmberValley View Post
      Based off Seth Gross' tweets, I suspect that he has left the state.

https://twitter.com/GodsWrestler133/status/1105533524617187333

https://www.h1storywrestling.com/the-academy/

"Hey guys just wanted to let everyone know I will be home in MN this spring/summer and me and Coach Maolu will be starting up a freestyle club! Practices will run from 3/18 through 7/19. If you have any interest in a great training opportunity this summer..." https://t.co/4F9jallSMT

Well he did stop practicing and talking to coaches before his back surgery so it would make sense that he's back in Minnesota
      "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by I hate the wombat View Post
        There is such things as online classes. You know on that crazy thing called the internet. I have a buddy right now finishing up his degree from SDSU while living in Denver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I thought about that, but he needs to finish a degree, and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be able to do all those final 400 level classes online. I could be wrong, but I also do not know what degree he is working on or what graduate degree he would hope to go for if he goes that route (gojacks did not tell me his major.)
        Rollin' in my 5.0
        With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
        Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

FWIW. Ronna Heaton (Seth Gross girlfriend) is training at the Badgers Regional Training Center.
          https://twitter.com/badgerrtc/status...227706370?s=21

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
            FWIW. Ronna Heaton (Seth Gross girlfriend) is training at the Badgers Regional Training Center.
            https://twitter.com/badgerrtc/status...227706370?s=21
            Seems Relevant.

Comment

My money is on Wisconsin

https://twitter.com/godswrestler133/...569418241?s=21

https://twitter.com/chrisbono/status...874529792?s=21
              "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Here comes a strong take...

I hope Sell files a complaint and the NCAA rakes Bono/Wisconsin over the coals for tampering. This isn't about Gross, I'm kinda whatever about him. This is 100% about Bono being a scumbag. We all know the rumors that are flying around that we can't hash out here.
                Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Bono and Gross BOTH elevated SDSU wrestling to new heights! They are both gone, so get over it. I wish nothing but the best for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
                    Bono and Gross BOTH elevated SDSU wrestling to new heights! They are both gone, so get over it. I wish nothing but the best for them.
                    If what I heard is Right Sell should complain.
                    However I also agree with what just win said.

the dumbest thing is this would be a way bigger deal if it was football or basketball and all NCAA athletes should be treated the same but quite frankly they aren't. The NCAA hardly cares about wrestling

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                      Here comes a strong take...

I hope Sell files a complaint and the NCAA rakes Bono/Wisconsin over the coals for tampering. This isn't about Gross, I'm kinda whatever about him. This is 100% about Bono being a scumbag. We all know the rumors that are flying around that we can't hash out here.
                      I have heard they have documentation to send to NCAA if they wanted to. Will see what they do. Who knows they might just move on but this isn’t the first time Bono has been considered to be a little shady.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                        I have heard they have documentation to send to NCAA if they wanted to. Will see what they do. Who knows they might just move on but this isn’t the first time Bono has been considered to be a little shady.
                        If that evidence exists I think they need to send it.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                          If that evidence exists I think they need to send it.
                          Who knows what is true or not? Maybe the things Rabbit64 brought up a few months ago have some teeth to it.

But I think the roster Hahn is putting together will be something we can be excited for.

Comment

Someone send me a PM because I have no clue what is going on.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
                              I have to agree. We don’t own Bono nor Gross.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                                Someone send me a PM because I have no clue what is going on.
                                Ditto, please

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X