Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Uniform Sale

Originally posted by hometownjack View Post
    Went up yesterday, and things are pretty picked over. Few women's bball jersey's and some of the old football jerseys left. The football jerseys were the one's from early Great West Conference days with the mesh.
    Yes, I asked if they would send me a cross country jersey/singlet/penny if any were left. I was told it was mostly basketball stuff left and they really don't get much from track or CC for these kinds of sales.

I probably would have spent more than I needed to if I was there. I still enjoy lounging around in jerseys even if I don't wear them out very often any more (hashtag getting old).
    Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
    -Ben Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack 1738

Comment

Bring this back since they are having another sale this weekend. Facebook says October 1-4 at Frost's east entrance from 7am until noon.

If someone is willing to snag me a CC top/tank/jersey (XL), I'd pay some extra to make it worth your while.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmieTuba View Post
        Bring this back since they are having another sale this weekend. Facebook says October 1-4 at Frost's east entrance from 7am until noon.

If someone is willing to snag me a CC top/tank/jersey (XL), I'd pay some extra to make it worth your while.
        Sent pm

Comment

I see that this year's sale started on Tuesday and ends today. Has anyone made it over to campus to see what is available?

Comment

Working...
          X