Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SLT: ORU

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    I'm at the game. Our crowd apparently keeping its powder dry for the second half. Didn't start making noise until about a minute left in the half.
    To be fair there wasnt a whole lot to get excited about.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
      To be fair there wasnt a whole lot to get excited about.
      A bucket there to end the 3rd wouldve made things loud.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
        Yeah it would have. They started getting into it.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
          Feels like the men's games last year. The crowd wanted to be a factor but when you play so bad its tough to get into it as a fan.

Comment

Jesus 22 for ORU went to the NBA school of terrible acting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Really thankful ORU come out and really challenged us the first half,sometimes the game isn't going as planned and you have to make the adjustments.53-42 Jacks,5 min mark.

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                Jesus 22 for ORU went to the NBA school of terrible acting

The headed by Vlade Divac?

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
                  The headed by Vlade Divac?
                  The same. I believe he is one of the founding fathers of it.

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                    The same. I believe he is one of the founding fathers of it.

Him and Bill Laimbeer

Comment

HoHum 15 point win and looked terrible for almost 3/4 of the game. ORU was really really good defensively.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                        HoHum 15 point win and looked terrible for almost 3/4 of the game. ORU was really really good defensively.
                        Looked like their defensive intensity really took us by surprise. Took us a while to adjust, but that should really help us for being ready for the next games and hopefully beyond.

Comment

Love the resiliency this team showed to maintain their composure and adapt and adjust after a mediocre first half.Clarissa was a beast snagging rebounds,I've never seen her use those long arms like she did to nab rebounds and put them in the bucket,like she had glue all over her hand.Seniors led the way and the under class men followed their example. This group can get tough when they need too,like that a lot.Next battle they'll have to bring it again,not much rest for this tournament.Two hard games left,then there'll be enough time to get a little rest.

Comment

Congrats on your win and good luck on your next game. Still hurting a bit for our loss on Saturday night, but so much surprised. We started the conference season strong but then slowly ran out of steam. You guys did the exact opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                              Congrats on your win and good luck on your next game. Still hurting a bit for our loss on Saturday night, but so much surprised. We started the conference season strong but then slowly ran out of steam. You guys did the exact opposite.
                              I too, am shell-shocked with this Mark Richman lead team and their performance Sat Night.. He coached a 13 or 15pt comeback in Brookings earlier this year. I suspect everyone in Bisonville is very disappointed. Mark has not earned a firing, but is one of the best in the SLT. He is ready for SDSU and any of the other SL teams. You only lose Werner, who I would have had love to see in a Jack
                              uniform, but nearly everyone is back next year. Good luck next year. No pro Bizun, but trying to give credit were credit is do and help in the emotional recovery of TAB, my good friend.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                                What's with AJ this year? Seems outside of us and a few other games he really struggled.
                                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                                X