INDIANA STATE.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INDIANA STATE.

I copied this link from a Terry V. posting on face book. We better be ready for this one this coming Saturday.

http://t.co/aGrq3cqWXw

Re: INDIANA STATE.

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    I copied this link from a Terry V. posting on face book. We better be ready for this one this coming Saturday.

http://t.co/aGrq3cqWXw

MSU had him tackled in that play but missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bison Fan in NW MN View Post
      MSU had him tackled in that play but missed it.
      I noticed that on the second watch of the video. If we allow Wentz 100 yards mostly up the middle, I would look for an adjustment of this play where the ball carrier streaks up the middle of the field rather than try the seam on the outside.

Comment

Well....great there is no denying it now. Here we are. Even if we win out, there is no absolute that we will make the playoffs. This is a must win situation. I'm glad Sumner was able to shake some rust off, and I think that is the true positive for him coming back against NDSU. A chance to get out there and get physical take a fair share of hits to be comfortable.

If all we have to worry about from ISU-B is a 1950's keystone cop trick play, I'd say we'll be alright. I think it is going to be a hard fought game. It looks like we are actually starting to get healthy again. Sumner, Schneider, and a few others seem to be coming around. That's good.

Not sure on their depth chart: The Upper classmen DB's are fairly short. All of their Freshman and Sophs are 6' or taller. The dlineman look alright nothing overpowering, but they have a huge looking Oline.

Statistically they look like a defensive team with good passing. No run game maybe I read that wrong but they 1st in Passing Offense and last in Rushing in the Valley. They also look pretty opportunistic and take care of the ball, leading the Valley in turnover margin.

No doubt about it now, we have to win.
        With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Take care of business the next three weeks and I think SDSU will be in the playoff field. Have to remember that the committee looks at injury's. Cal Poly is keep on winning so that is also an added bonus. If they can finish in the top 2 in the big fluff that has to help the Jacks chances.

Also does anyone know that status of Wieneke? Did he get in the 2nd half?
          Last edited by SanDakotaState; 11-02-2014, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
            Take care of business the next three weeks and I think SDSU will be in the playoff field. Have to remember that the committee looks at injury's. Cal Poly is keep on winning so that is also an added bonus. If they can finish in the top 2 in the big fluff that has to help the Jacks chances.

He was absent from the second half, heard had an ankle problem. Just what I read on this board.

Comment

Can I call it a must win yet? I think it it.
              Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post

Stig said in the radio post-game that he was going for xrays , but haven't heard anything since.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                  Stig said in the radio post-game that he was going for xrays , but haven't heard anything since.
                  He had the x Ray done immediately as the Fargodome has the equipment to do that. Nothing broken.
                  "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                  "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                    He had the x Ray done immediately as the Fargodome has the equipment to do that. Nothing broken.
                    Logistics of it all. Sort of a military word but it kind of describes the resources of Bisonville. The good news it is a sprain or something like that. Do we have this equipment at the new building? Or do we have to haul ass to the Brookings Hospital?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                      Logistics of it all. Sort of a military word but it kind of describes the resources of Bisonville. The good news it is a sprain or something like that. Do we have this equipment at the new building? Or do we have to haul ass to the Brookings Hospital?
                      I believe we will have the ability but I'm not sure if it's related to the IPF or part of the stadium remodel.

Comment

I understand there are a lot of questions regarding both sides of the ball...but I believe with our offense that we now have we are more than capable to put up 30+ points in each of these last three games to win out and make the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by timeforachange View Post
                          I understand there are a lot of questions regarding both sides of the ball...but I believe with our offense that we now have we are more than capable to put up 30+ points in each of these last three games to win out and make the playoffs.
                          Offense has never been the problem.

The defense is giving up almost 34 points per game in MVFC contests.

Even if the offense puts up 30+ (like they've done 4 times already this year), it will be very difficult to win out and make the playoffs. Even more so when the selection committee sees that we have the second worst defense in our conference.
                          “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post

Even if the offense puts up 30+ (like they've done 4 times already this year), it will be very difficult to win out and make the playoffs. Even more so when the selection committee sees that we have the second worst defense in our conference.
                            Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post

Respectfully disagree.

The offensive line is a huge problem. If they were better, Zenner would control the games better and take some pressure off of the defense.

Giving up 10 sacks in the last two games is disgraceful. Embarrassing. Awful.

Given the state of the Jacks fat boys, the game coming up is no means an easy W.

Comment

Working...
                              X