GDT: Denver Pioneers @ SDSU Jackrabbits in the Rabbit Den

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Denver Pioneers @ SDSU Jackrabbits in the Rabbit Den

Denver comes to Frost after accomplishing the first road win for the year recorded in Fargo. Can the Pioneers get 2 in a row? It would be like the reincarnation of the Denver Boone(former mascot for Pioneers). It is unlikely that they get 2 in a row. The Jackrabbits should bury the Pioneers on the court. They should not have a 9 rebound advantage and 9 assist advantage over the Jackrabbits. Denver had 47% to 40% fg advantage and 41% to 23% advantage 3 pt shots over the bison. The Pioneers average 54.6 shots per game compared to the Jackrabbit 60.6 shots. The Pioneers shoot 67% on 19 free throws per game while the Jackrabbits shoot 22 ft at a 76% clip. Rosga and Amigo are very talented players with a decent supporting cast, but 2nd year coach Billups has not brought the rest of the crew to a high enough level to get 2 road wins in a row. The Jackrabbit bench has grown back to 9 players which will be too much for Pioneers in Frost. Come eat some lamb and buy a pelt. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: Denver Pioneers @ SDSU Jackrabbits in the Rabbit Den

So... no ESPN3 for this one. This is starting to be a recurring theme. I bit the bullet and paid for the gojacks.com stream. And of course Sidearm Sports took my money but didn't give me access.

Sigh.
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
      So... no ESPN3 for this one. This is starting to be a recurring theme. I bit the bullet and paid for the gojacks.com stream. And of course Sidearm Sports took my money but didn't give me access.

Sigh.
      Did the same thing for me

Comment

Originally posted by westernjack View Post
        Did the same thing for me
        Never fear. Sidearm Sports has taken my ticket. I'm sure it'll be fixed soon... hahahahahahahahahaha.
        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Never fear. Sidearm Sports has taken my ticket. I'm sure it'll be fixed soon... hahahahahahahahahaha.
          I had to restart the browser to get it to work...and I have had a subscription since the first game of the year
          -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Sigh.
            While not completely legal, this is where I watch all of the games that aren't on ESPN3. https://www.reddit.com/r/ncaaBBallStreams/

You will need Adblock to access the streams, though.

Comment

Daum has 21 and Jacks lead 45-26. Need to start the 2nd half strong and cruise to victory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Sigh.
                I've been burned by this with a last-minute sign up a couple of times. It usually takes about 10-15 minutes after the purchase to get access. Something to keep in mind. When it comes to home games you can look ahead and see if they are going to be on Midco Sports. If not, you know the SDSU feed is the only option. Midco has NDSU on one channel and UND on the other today. I'd love it if they would just camp out at Frost but they have a lot of ground to cover with six basketball teams and UND hockey (not to mention the D2 stuff).

What a first half by the Jacks. They broke Denver down early and just kept hammering away. This fast-paced style is a lot of fun to watch.

Comment

Tried several other browsers. Worked on Firefox. Still broken on Chrome.
                  Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Daum with 34, Jenkins with 26, Jacks running away with this one.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                      Daum with 34, Jenkins with 26, Jacks running away with this one.

94-72 final. Jacks are 4-0 in league. Don't play again until next Saturday at WIU, 1/24 @ USD.

Comment

Jenkins finished with 27. Jacks win.

Comment

So do the last 2 games buy us at least a week of not having to read ant-Key posts?
                          Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                            So do the last 2 games buy us at least a week of not having to read ant-Key posts?
                            I’ve decided to take a more patient approach with him. He seems to understand his role better.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                              He really contributed in the two home wins. 11 assists and 1 turnover, and that turnover should have been another assist if Howell would have caught the pass that hit him square in the hands right under the bucket. He changes the game in the way he can push the ball and kick it back for wide open threes. And he played pretty good defense as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X