This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2019 Recruits

There's a kid that's going to benefit from a D1 strength and conditioning program.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
      There's a kid that's going to benefit from a D1 strength and conditioning program.
      Agreed. He's got a silky smooth spin move, a decent long range shot, and soft hands around the rim. Looks like a solid prospect.

Comment

We now have an offer out to Douglas Wilson (6'7" 210 lbs) out of Kirkwood CC (originally from Des Moines). I put this in the 2019 recruiting forum because I assume he'll play his sophomore year at Kirkwood CC, but technically if he was a qualifier out of HS he could join the Jackrabbits for the 2018-19 season.

His stats suggest he's a true post (14.1 points/game, 6.6 reb/game, 1.9 blocks/game, 69.2 FG% with 0 3pt attempts, 46.2% from FT)

The little film on him from HUDL (HS highlights) shows that he is pretty athletic.

Verbal Commits Profile:
        If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
        - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
          We now have an offer out to Douglas Wilson (6'7" 210 lbs) out of Kirkwood CC (originally from Des Moines). I put this in the 2019 recruiting forum because I assume he'll play his sophomore year at Kirkwood CC, but technically if he was a qualifier out of HS he could join the Jackrabbits for the 2018-19 season.

His stats suggest he's a true post (14.1 points/game, 6.6 reb/game, 1.9 blocks/game, 69.2 FG% with 0 3pt attempts, 46.2% from FT)

The little film on him from HUDL (HS highlights) shows that he is pretty athletic.

Verbal Commits Profile:
          So... Anyone know if he's going to play this season? That would be huge.

Comment

Verbal Commits Profile:
            verbal commits had him as a 2019 recruit..... sometimes players will commit though and not play their 2nd year to save a yr of eligibility

Comment

Verbal Commits Profile:
              Looking at the Verbal Commits Profile and he's very excited to have received an offer from the University of South Dakota State........smh.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                Looking at the Verbal Commits Profile and he's very excited to have received an offer from the University of South Dakota State........smh.
                I know... I saw that he tweeted that and I cringed pretty hard.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                  I read that too but didn't think much of it. Recruits make that mistake more than you'd think.
                  If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                  - Steven Wright

Comment

Verbal Commits Profile:
                    According to verbalcommits.com and his twitter account, he has received an offer from UND

Comment

Noah Carter to UNI.

Comment

https://www.argusleader.com/story/bl...all/879264002/

This is why I loved the choice of TJ as head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post

When you watch his highlights make sure you have a Kleenex handy, wow, kid is without a doubt a high major G.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post

From watching his junior highlight tape, it looks like he's a very athletic 6'3". Likes to run the floor and throw down emphatically, and will stop and pop the 3 on a dime. Looks like he will be very exciting to watch.

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/6454703...53892660ebdb1e

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
                              When you watch his highlights make sure you have a Kleenex handy, wow, kid is without a doubt a high major G.
                              Wait... what is the kleenex for... I hope it's for tears of joy...?

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                                From watching his junior highlight tape, it looks like he's a very athletic 6'3". Likes to run the floor and throw down emphatically, and will stop and pop the 3 on a dime. Looks like he will be very exciting to watch.

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/6454703...53892660ebdb1e
                                The kid defiantly knows how to make a highlight tape!

Comment

Working...
                                X