JACKS BASH 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JACKS BASH 2?

So, I'm sure I'm not the only one that noticed how Luke Bryan said "1st Annnual Jacks Bash" last night. The way he said may or may not been a hint of doing this thing again next year but it got us talking about who would be a good fit if it happens again. It needs to be someone who appeals to a wide age range like the artists last night.

So, since we can't get the Beatles back together who would you pick? A few names that came up in our discussion on the way home were Zac Brown Band, Dave Matthews Band, Bon Jovi, Garth Brooks, Justin Timberlake, Mumford and Sons, and Toby Keith.

I just hope we get to do it again. That was electric last night!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Re: JACKS BASH 2?

Kenny Chesney has always been on my bucket list to see at an outside venue...might as well be at "The Dana"!!
    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

U2...saw them at TCF Stadium a few years back. The Dana might be a little small, but they were awesome.
      SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

George Strait with Miranda Lambert opening for him.

Comment

Former Brookings resident Jimmy Buffet would be a blast.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
            U2...saw them at TCF Stadium a few years back. The Dana might be a little small, but they were awesome.
            U2 would be my first choice. They could do it like the tour they did last year but the spaceship from a couple years ago would be too big. Love the idea of Jimmy Buffet too with a solid Brookings tie in.

SUEPRBUNNY
            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

I'm an old guy. I would go if it were Chicago and Boston. They would probably have a harder time selling the other 22,998 tickets.
              Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Would be nice if it was something other than country. Mumford would be good or the Avett Brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                  Would be nice if it was something other than country. Mumford would be good or the Avett Brothers.
                  I would pass out with joy if it weren't country. I don't even like Mumford that much, but it would be a huge step up.
                  Originally posted by JackFan96
                  Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                    I would pass out with joy if it weren't country. I don't even like Mumford that much, but it would be a huge step up.
                    Unfortunately, it will probably be country though.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                      Yeah Avett brothers are good. Mumford would or Avett would get me interested. Or old country like Willie Nelson but thats not going to bring in the college kids.

My personal choice would be Rush
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Aerosmith, Foo Fighters or bring the Crue or Zeppelin out of retirement (wishful thinking).

Comment

I had mentioned Foo fighters to some friends also. I love idea of U2, but I think Coldplay would maybe be the best

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
                          "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Originally posted by HoboJack View Post
                            Former Brookings resident Jimmy Buffet would be a blast.
                            When the H was this? Go Parrotheads!

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                              When the H was this? Go Parrotheads!
                              Acording to his auto-biography "A Pirate Looks at Fifty" between college and his first marriage, he lived in Brookings while playing with a band at local Steak-and-Ale joints.

Comment

Working...
                              X