2010 Summit League Championship Tourney TIX buy/sell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Summit League Championship Tourney TIX buy/sell

This could be in either the Men's or Women's section I know but I have decided to plant it here.

I'm looking for tickets to the tourney. if you had somthing come up and need to unload a set let me know.
    also I would probably be will in to try and sell others for someone (at the door) if they cannot make it (once I have my own tix of course) (I'm not looking to make a buck but perhaps help someone else out)

Anybody else looking to buy/sell can post here as well

Re: 2010 Summit League Championship Tourney TIX buy/sell

I have no intention of attending the afternoon session on Saturday. Going to take the opportunity to spend time with my children and about 500 other kids at the Ramada. If anyone wants 4 tickets to that session come and get them from me and you can have them. They are floor riser seats off to one side, not in the middle. I don't remember what row. My hunch is you will have your choice of seats Saturday afternoon and probably a pretty good selection of seats Saturday night as well, I will be there Saturday night and all day Sunday.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I have both session available for sale on Saturday March 6th! Son has basketball tournament!

Row 4 seats 77-78 lower level behind bench, send me a message, i live in Sioux Falls for pickup or meet.

Comment

I have one ticket available for the Sunday Afternoon session. Row 5 seat 68.
        PM me if interested.

Comment

I have someone interested in tickets for both sessions Sunday. 2 tickets, location is not a priority. PM if anyone wants to sell.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
            I have someone interested in tickets for both sessions Sunday. 2 tickets, location is not a priority. PM if anyone wants to sell.
            Got the tickets we needed.

Comment

Moved to "Summit League."
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

For sale - 3 GA All Session ticket books - $35 each

For sale -- 3 General Admission All Session ticket books for the 2010 Summit League Basketball Championships. Each ticket book has a face value of $75 and is good for a general admission seat at each of the 8 sessions. I'm selling each GA All Session ticket book for $35. (A single session GA ticket costs $12 at the box office.) Arrangements must be made to pick up the ticket books from me at the Sioux Falls Arena or Sheraton (which is connected to the Arena). Call me at (deleted). Go Jacks!
                Last edited by Snookums; 03-05-2010, 05:20 PM. Reason: removed phone number--sold tickets

Comment

Re: For sale - 3 GA All Session ticket books - $35 each

Originally posted by Snookums View Post
                  For sale -- 3 General Admission All Session ticket books for the 2010 Summit League Basketball Championships. Each ticket book has a face value of $75 and is good for a general admission seat at each of the 8 sessions. I'm selling each GA All Session ticket book for $35. (A single session GA ticket costs $12 at the box office.) Arrangements must be made to pick up the ticket books from me at the Sioux Falls Arena or Sheraton (which is connected to the Arena). Call me at (deleted). Go Jacks!
                  I've sold all of them. Thanks, all!

Comment

I have 2 reserved seats to the women's session Saturday 3/6. They are in row 7 section K. $20 for the pair. Also may have these seats available for the rest of the tournament. I would sell these 2 seats for all the women's session as a package as well. Eric 605-977-1256

Comment

I have 2 reserved seats available for the rest of the tourney to anyone that can use them. They are Section D row 4 center court. Call or text me at 605-691-1763 if you are interested.
                      "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                      -Leo Rosten

Comment

Working...
                      X