GDT: UNI Panthers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT: UNI Panthers

See what happens when we don’t give the game away via turnovers.

Comment

I like this Heide kid. A lot.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
        See what happens when we don’t give the game away via turnovers.
        Nice to see the turnovers on the other side for once.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Wow. Jackrabbits up 38-7.
          This space for lease.

Comment

For the 8th straight year, SDSU playing for the playoffs/seed and USD playing for pride once again. Not going to be easy

Comment

For the 8th straight year, SDSU playing for the playoffs/seed and USD playing for pride once again. Not going to be easy
              Yup, grudge game. I expect the Jacks to get the full Dakotadome treatment. Won't be a game for the faint of heart.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

USD may not have much pride left to play for. They're getting annihilated by NDSU. 42-7 late in the third quarter.
                This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                  USD may not have much pride left to play for. They're getting annihilated by NDSU. 42-7 late in the third quarter.
                  It’s their Super Bowl. If they beat the Jacks but still finish 5-7, they will consider it a successful season.

Comment

Also, I was impressed with Heide today. Going to be a tough test in the Dome, but he’s getting better every week.

Stig says Strong’s injury is not “totally serious”

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
                      I like this Heide kid. A lot.
                      Part of me wonders if the coaching staff didn't know what they had in him. Coming into the year they had a Juco, the red-shirt heir apparent, and a returning veteran. He is going to end up having more experience that Gibbs against better competition. I think that the coaches have their work cut out for them in the off season
                      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Keaton Heidi was 15-16 in passing today. Watch out J'Bore, the kid is catching on.

Comment

Also, I was impressed with Heide today. Going to be a tough test in the Dome, but he’s getting better every week.

Stig says Strong’s injury is not “totally serious”
                          Good News, our backs are getting very beat up. You can't ask for much more when Heidi went 15-16 in completed passing. Apologize for the redundancy of Heidi's passing. I suspect the silence here is that most fans are still coming home or are tailgating still

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                            Good News, our backs are getting very beat up. You can't ask for much more when Heidi went 15-16 in completed passing.
                            According to Zimmer, Stig said PSJ will be week to week and CJ Wilson isn't done for the season, but probably won't be ready for USD.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
                              According to Zimmer, Stig said PSJ will be week to week and CJ Wilson isn't done for the season, but probably won't be ready for USD.
                              Possibly CJ will be available for first playoff game. Lets hope so.

Comment

Props to the oline. Seem to really struggle last game but did a great job pass protection against one of the best defensive lines we will play. Running was a struggle but that's to be expected a little against them and psj going down. We ran it in the 4th when we needed to seal the win.

Also great job defense. 3 int and a fumble for td was great against a team who doesn't turn it over. When we had to punt and it was 17-7 uni had scored last series and a lot of time left but that effort on D led to a huge fumble 6. Gardner has been a wonderful surprise. He seemed serviceable last year but has been big time this year.

Also heide being very effective. Great game and composure. as the team had its stinker of a game last week they rebounded and a huge win this week. Just hope we avoid the injuries at usd.

Last thought it was good to see nelson get a few runs. Got a td again and let him get a series in. Perfect time to use him to run and milk the clock. We weren't going to pass most likely and he earns his playing time.
                                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                                X