Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Beef Bowl GDT vs. Cal Poly

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    That Luke Bryan curse has a lot of potential to be a reality huh?
    Anybody know a good witch doctor?
    Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Triple offense well executed can be a nightmare. My only comment on this game.

Comment

Another concern mentioned many times before tonight is our run game. 20 rushes for 71 yards as a team.

Defense with 0 TFL. That's incredible against a team that ran it 59 times.

Comment

Soulek and Langer were manhandled tonight. Wow!

Defense needs the bye to regroup.
          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

It's pretty apparent someone on one of the crews building this place is a Cal Poly fan and buried some sort of cal poly memorabilia somewhere in here.
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

What was with the play calling we wasted at least 4 drives on trick plays that's not how we can play ball. They could not stop Dallas or Jake. In a shootout every position counts eidsness needs to get a boot in the rear.
              Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
                What was with the play calling we wasted at least 4 drives on trick plays that's not how we can play ball. They could not stop Dallas or Jake. In a shootout every position counts eidsness needs to get a boot in the rear.
                Not before Clint Brown does. We gave up 38 points and 600 yards. Honestly, it wasn't the offense. I mean I get what you're saying and all, but...this is on the D.
                Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

While I agree with what you are saying about the playcalling, this game is on defense. 38 points is unacceptable. Just like last week's performance was unacceptable
                  -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                    Soulek and Langer were manhandled tonight. Wow!

This. Watching the video it looked like the defensive tackles were consistently reading wrong and almost taking themselves out of plays.

Comment

• Re: Beef Bowl GDT vs. Cal Poly

I have a great idea lets not schedule Cal Poly
                      Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

I have a great idea lets not schedule Cal Poly
                        I say schedule them again tomorrow. We gotta have a redemption game.
                        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                          FINAL: Cal Poly 38, SDSU 31.

Jacks give up 600 yards of total offense and 441 rushing yards.

SDSU (1-2) hosts Western Illinois in two weeks.

Jacks now face a tough conference slate and must go at least 6-2 to get to 7 wins. Not likely.

Completely embarrassing performance.
                          That borders on pathetic. Certainly not what you want to see in a championship team. I said it before, too many D2 level players. One part of judging your recruitment is how many go on to Pro football. You need a few ringers even though some are hard to deal with if you are not used to it. The problem with that is getting them to Brookings. But then, I am just venting and Cal Poly may beat NDSU for FCS championship.

Comment

DL coaching has a problem, duh.

Comment

Our defense is defenseless.

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
                                Bring on the excuses for our losing at home as a 16-point favorite. Bring 'em on.
                                Your last post before this was during the Denver game in the SL tourney when you were ****ting on the heart and commitment of our players. Why do you only come out when SDSU is doing poorly?
                                Originally posted by JackFan96
                                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
                                X