Clear All

Re: ISUr week

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
    Any info on the status of Wilson, Harris or Genant this weekend
    Wes Genant will be available Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by centraljack90 View Post
      Have heard that Nelson didn't practice this week. So we have 2 healthy QB's and both are freshman. Does anyone have any inside info on this?
      Anybody know how many games Nelson has played in this year? Because it's either 4 or 5 as of last week. If it's only 4, I think you might have your answer right there as to why he didn't practice this week, if true. I know he played in the Drake, LIU, NDSU, and MSU games. But I thought he had mop up duty in one or two more also. If he's played in more than 4 games, it must be some kind of injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
        Anybody know how many games Nelson has played in this year? Because it's either 4 or 5 as of last week. If it's only 4, I think you might have your answer right there as to why he didn't practice this week, if true. I know he played in the Drake, LIU, NDSU, and MSU games. But I thought he had mop up duty in one or two more also. If he's played in more than 4 games, it must be some kind of injury.
        Well Nelson has already redshirted so they wouldn’t be saving him for anything

Comment

Originally posted by westernjack View Post
          Well Nelson has already redshirted so they wouldn’t be saving him for anything
          Nevermid then. I was more referring to him "saving something" for himself, i.e. a year of eligibility if he decided to transfer. But, if he already used the redshirt, then it doesn't matter. Please disregard.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
            Nevermid then. I was more referring to him "saving something" for himself, i.e. a year of eligibility if he decided to transfer. But, if he already used the redshirt, then it doesn't matter. Please disregard.
            I think he plans on graduating in December.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
              Wes Genant will be available Saturday.
              I can’t confirm my source, I believe Harris will also be available.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                Can't disagree with much of your post, but your mention of Augie and USF is one crux of it for me in that I wonder how many prospective Jack backers forego trips to Brookings in favor of events in Sioux Falls AND what price point they would consider so compelling they wouldn't pass up a trip to Brookings.

I think we need to realize that despite our devotion to Jacks' athletics, many of the folks we're seeking to entice likely view Jacks sports ticket rates in the manner you and I seem to view concert ticket prices.
                Augustana and Sioux Falls should have zero impact on Jacks attendance. The average attendance of USF and Augie is 4997 combined. The average attendance of MSUM and Concordia is 5567, which is in the FM Metro.

Comment

I think it was on Stig's radio show or somewhere this week that he said both Harris and Genant would be available. I read it somewhere but I'm too lazy to go find it again. Might of even been on this board?

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                    I think it was on Stig's radio show or somewhere this week that he said both Harris and Genant would be available. I read it somewhere but I'm too lazy to go find it again. Might of even been on this board?
                    I think someone posted on this board they heard Stig comment about it, I remember, like you, just vaguely about seeing it somewhere also.

Comment

They’re both playing. It’s in the blog and we discussed it on the podcast.
                      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                        See post # 10

Comment

Anybody know CJ Wilson’s status?
                          LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                            He is listed as “or” behind Daniels on depth chart. That usually means their is a good chance he is not playing.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/sidearm.sit...es_11_6_19.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                              Out.
                              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Working...
                              X