Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Red Meat from Bison Illustrated Podcast

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
    I've said it once if I've said it a million times, if i had to live in ND to get a National Championship, I can easily live without any rings or banners.....the place completely sucks.
    I know this is a smack thread, but the argument over the best Dakota always makes me chuckle. They are basically the same state.
    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
      I loved what they talked about at the 41 minute mark. About going home and watching the game you were just at on tv. My wife says the same thing...

Her: "what the crap are you doing? You were just AT the game...."

me: "Yeah, but it's different...you get close ups and angles, and replays and..."
      I struggle explaining to people that I watch baseball games twice. Once with the TV announcers and once with the radio guys. Curse you MLBtv. Luckily for me I am a Mets fan so I only have to do it when DeGrom or Thor start.

I have been syncing the TV broadcasts with Tyler's play-by-play when I can
      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
        WARNING; THIS WILL MAKE YOUR BLOOD BOIL; YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

https://soundcloud.com/bison-illustr...a-can-of-joose

Oh, I am SOOOO looking forward to your reactions.

Lol, these guys are clowns. Although, it feels good to hear how upset SDSU makes them, because that means we're doing something right. Radio guys and the crowd on Saturday wouldn't be so amped for this game if they weren't a bit worried.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
          Lol, these guys are clowns. Although, it feels good to hear how upset SDSU makes them, because that means we're doing something right. Radio guys and the crowd on Saturday wouldn't be so amped for this game if they weren't a bit worried.
          While I am usually not a big fan of Swany's drinking stories, this podcast does have the story of the Dakota Marker creation.

Comment

While I am usually not a big fan of Swany's drinking stories, this podcast does have the story of the Dakota Marker creation.
            That was pretty cool to hear. As goofy as a lot of the things they say are, I do wish SDSU had something just like this. I think we were on our way to having something like that with Westside's efforts in creating Jackrabbit Illustrated, but unfortunately he moved away from Brookings. Hopefully someone else will step up.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
              That was pretty cool to hear. As goofy as a lot of the things they say are, I do wish SDSU had something just like this. I think we were on our way to having something like that with Westside's efforts in creating Jackrabbit Illustrated, but unfortunately he moved away from Brookings. Hopefully someone else will step up.
              We have 3 podcasts at this point. Bison Illustrated, Kolpack and Izzo, and BisonReport Radio. Agreed, you guys need more media than Zim......poor guy is stretched too far. I kid you not, he did the Metallica review....

Comment

We have 3 podcasts at this point. Bison Illustrated, Kolpack and Izzo, and BisonReport Radio. Agreed, you guys need more media than Zim......poor guy is stretched too far. I kid you not, he did the Metallica review....
                According to him he does stuff like that and the DIIs for fun....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Working...
                X