X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019-20 Men's Roster

Originally posted by Grizzled_Jack View Post
    https://www.reviewjournal.com/sports...regon-1661387/

I'd rather have him here for a short time and move up than not have him at all. Same with TJ. The program is better for their stay here. Being called a heralded transfer is good for the Jacks brand.
    Looks DJJ got his prersonal stuff sold. I for one am not surprised and I doubt others are either. As far as TJ lighting up Las Vegas, I am not sure. I agree The SDSU program is better having had both for the short time we did so I agree with this post.
    Last edited by Nidaros; 05-13-2019, 06:28 AM.

Comment

I'm just looking forward to this whole thing with DJJ being over with. Wish him the best.

Time to get behind the players that are committed to SDSU.

SUPERBUNNY
      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
        I'm just looking forward to this whole thing with DJJ being over with. Wish him the best.

SUPERBUNNY
        DJJ will be hard to replace, at least offensively. The two JUCO’s look impressive but not The DJJ level. I think it will be a long year for our guys. Add to that a HC change. I could be very wrong. We will see!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post

SUPERBUNNY
          More transferring ahead. There's some good D2 transfers coming into the Summit. Get some, sit some, lose some. It's all ok. Like TV newscasters moving from market to market.

Comment

Hearing from a reliable source Jenkins will be announcing today or tomorrow he will be going to unlv.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksstudent View Post
              Hearing from a reliable source Jenkins will be announcing today or tomorrow he will be going to unlv.
              To quote Gomer Pyle: Surprise! Surprise!

Comment

Didn't want to start a new thread, but does anybody know who this guy is that committed to UNLV? Both Caleb Grill and Mike Daum liked or congratulated him on twitter, which leads me to believe that they formed a relationship with him while he was being recruited to SDSU?

Vitaley Shibel from Ukraine
                https://twitter.com/TheRunninRebels/...66097586520064

Comment

Originally posted by jacksstudent View Post
                  Saturday, 5pm pacific time, THE Decision. I, for one will be so glad when this is over with.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                    Saturday, 5pm pacific time, THE Decision. I, for one will be so glad when this is over with.
                    No kidding. Who does that on a transfer? Maybe all the “superstars” do these days and I’m lucky enough not to notice. How do you not think about the teammates, coaches and fans you are leaving behind and pass on the spectacle? That kind of stunt is so far from my own personality it’s impossible to relate.

Comment

Maybe he will go the high school route with hats on the table representing the finalists. I'm guessing the hat size required has gone up a few sizes during the process.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                        Maybe he will go the high school route with hats on the table representing the finalists. I'm guessing the hat size required has gone up a few sizes during the process.
                        Yes its been a messy deal, TJ and DJJ seem almost like strangers now.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                          Yes its been a messy deal, TJ and DJJ seem almost like strangers now.
                          And it is likely they will both have hit the jackpot in Vegas.
                          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Honestly, I think DJJ is behaving about like most men's Bball players out there today. Men's college basketball has become such an individual, prima donna, "star driven" sport, this shouldn't shock anyone. Thanks for the time DJJ, but don't let the door hit ya. I don't wish him or TJ luck in their next adventures. Seriously, who makes a spectacle of their transfer decision to go a Mountain West school that hasn't been relevant in 10+ years?

Time for football.
                            Last edited by Mr_Tibbs; 05-18-2019, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Goodbye Mr. Jenkins. Have a nice life.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowbell View Post
                                Goodbye Mr. Jenkins. Have a nice life.
                                the irony of all this. SDSU the last 7 years has had way more success than UNLV the last 3-4 years. Jenkins was a huge get for us.

I just googled the new list of players otz is bringing in. Nothing special at all. Jenkins will be by far the best player.

Comment

Working...
                                X