Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question and your opinion on your helmets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Question and your opinion on your helmets?

Originally posted by JimmieTuba View Post
    I prefer traditional over 'modern'. I hope the oversized is a fade that fades in the next 5 years. I think the rabbit head on both sides would look pretty slick. I would be interested to see the running rabbit on a helmet.
    It looked a little something like this... the Rabbit should be bigger, but this is the general gist.

rabbit helmet.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
      It looked a little something like this... the Rabbit should be bigger, but this is the general gist.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]988[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
        Come on Cappin what's wrong with that? I think it's kinda cool.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]988[/ATTACH]
          Yeah not to bad. Would look nice a white helmet with the white uniforms.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            Yeah not to bad. Would look nice a white helmet with the white uniforms.
            I would keep the blue helmet, I think.
            Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
            -Ben Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack 1738

Comment

Originally posted by JimmieTuba View Post
              I would keep the blue helmet, I think.
              A while helmet with a blue silhouette rabbit logo like we use now would like really good. Similar to this Boise State one. usa-today-8222527.0.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                A while helmet with a blue silhouette rabbit logo like we use now would like really good. Similar to this Boise State one. [ATTACH=CONFIG]989[/ATTACH]
                Maybe. The running rabbit logo looks good. Sort of would need to see them in person. But a white helmet would be different. Just add that and get rid of those stupid black uniforms.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Good lord. Uniform discussions being started by Bison fans? JackJD, I know you're a benevolent tyrant with emphasis on the benevolent, but shouldn't there be some limits to the discourse?

Comment

A while helmet with a blue silhouette rabbit logo like we use now would like really good. Similar to this Boise State one. [ATTACH=CONFIG]989[/ATTACH]

Now we're cookin... this is the best idea I've seen in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by BrerRabbit View Post
                      Good lord. Uniform discussions being started by Bison fans? JackJD, I know you're a benevolent tyrant with emphasis on the benevolent, but shouldn't there be some limits to the discourse?
                      Actually, I'm the benevolent tyrant.

JackJD is the unpaid muscle.

The "unpaid" is why he's so benevolently malevolent. We like it that way.

(Of course, I'm "unpaid" too. That's why I get "moody." Heh, heh, heh.)
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post

Now we're cookin... this is the best idea I've seen in a while.
                        Love the Idea, white helmet w/blue decal of Rabbit, Boise State example too bland though, a much darker , more solid "Jackrabbit" would look really bad a**.

Comment

Love the Idea, white helmet w/blue decal of Rabbit, Boise State example too bland though, a much darker , more solid "Jackrabbit" would look really bad a**.

Comment

Must be a lot of SDSU design degree grads on the board!

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                              Yep to much white on it. Having thr full running rabbit would be fun for a white helmet and probably show up pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                                Must be a lot of SDSU design degree grads on the board!
                                I don't understand why people get so perturbed by uniform talk on here, especially when it's in it's own thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X