2019 USD Defense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2019 USD Defense

A fun halftime competition in November would be to find 11 SDSUFans posters to go against USD's defense from OT distance and see how we do. Can any of you throw?
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
      A fun halftime competition in November would be to find 11 SDSUFans posters to go against USD's defense from OT distance and see how we do. Can any of you throw?
      Against that defense, this will suffice...

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
        Against that defense, this will suffice...

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
        defense would not expect a lefty QB. As long as we can get enough fat guys for the line, in that 250-300 pound range. I don't think that would be that hard though. NDSU fans could find that in one row at the fargo dome. When the Summit tourney was at the arena before it moved, a bunch of NDSU fans were literally some of the largest collections of humans I have seen. Like smallest guy was probably 325. Not just trying to bash NDSU, if anyone else was there would remember, it would have been miserable to sit next to them for sure.....aside from them being NDSU fans.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

USD has been absolutely gifted this game. Between HBU shooting themselves in the foot and the flags, they just took a seven point lead with 3 minutes left. Based on how their D has played so far, they may have left too much time.

Comment

September 14th, 2019, and USD’s season is pretty much done. They have to go 7-2 at a minimum to have a shot at the playoffs. Very unlikely.

Comment

USD loses 53-52, yikes.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
                USD loses 53-52, yikes.

Comment

I was watching this game.. All offense! Defense??p

Comment

Welp, you expected the Yotes to be pretty beaten up after going to Norman and being abused by the Sooners, but, um . . .
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Cheer up, Yote fans. Bob Nielsen is under contract to coach up USD for four more seasons. A lot of Jack fans share your happiness about that.
                      This space for lease.

Comment

Somebody check on Yote 53.

He was SURE they could give Oklahoma fits.

And, that loss counts, *it was in the Dome.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                          I was watching this game.. All offense! Defense??p
                          Watching the replay and it was 10-0 USD after 1 quarter. Gave up 53 points over last 3 quarters.

Comment

Some classic humor! I’ve had a good laugh with RO’s challenge: SDSUFANS.com posters v USD defense from the overtime line.

Goon: your post was hilarious, especially the suggestion of drafting the NDSU fans for the line in SDSUFANS.com v USD defense. (If the game occurred, would you miss SDSUFANS.com scoring first because you were stuck in a concession line getting hot chocolate or you lost the kids’ diaper bag?)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
                              USD has been absolutely gifted this game. Between HBU shooting themselves in the foot and the flags, they just took a seven point lead with 3 minutes left. Based on how their D has played so far, they may have left too much time.
                              Tibbs: your ‘too much time’ prediction was pretty amazing. Buy a lottery ticket!

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post

Watch how many guys in red are simply going in circles.
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8y0_XVnCII

This has potential to be the retro toy of the year this Christmas. Just put a picture of the Coyotes in the dome on the Box to give it that necessary touch of reality.
                                Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Working...
                                X