SDSU @ UNO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU @ UNO

The Women need a win tonight so they can finish strong at home. Winning the rest of the games will bring a #2 seed to the tournament. This should be a win on the road. Although I thought the same for Denver with a short bench. The focus should be on for the women tonight and a win at Omaha. Go Jacks!! I will be watching on twitter tonight.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: SDSU @ UNO

34-27 SDSU leads at the half.

Comment

Only 4 TO for the Jacks in the first half. Waytashek starts off the second half with a 3 and an offensive rebound. Jacks quickly up by 14 and looking good. Omaha, meanwhile picks up three fouls in the first 3 minutes.

Comment

Listening to the men's game. What is the score?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Jacks up 52-36 with 8:50 to go. Pulling away.

Comment

Jacks win 60-49

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
              Jacks win 60-49
              Not a very good last 9 minutes, but a win!

Comment

Good win.

Comment

That's all UNO can do this year,play the spoiler,next year's different.Got the dreaded road games done.

Comment

Omaha was playing well, they won 2-3 of their last games prior to this one, losing only to the Yotes on the coyotes home floor by 14. We went to their court and stopped their resurgence in its tracks. That's what good teams do. It wasn't pretty ,but we got the job done. Good win.

Comment

The women should be fun to watch as they start honing their skills to be as well prepared for the Summit League Tournament as they possibly can. Three tough opponents is the ideal way to up their game and become Tournament tough. Looking forward to the games remaining.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                        The women should be fun to watch as they start honing their skills to be as well prepared for the Summit League Tournament as they possibly can. Three tough opponents is the ideal way to up their game and become Tournament tough. Looking forward to the games remaining.
                        You are a homer! The USD women have proven to be the better team, they will win the tourney. They play with confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                          You are a homer! The USD women have proven to be the better team, they will win the tourney. They play with confidence.

Sarcasm perhaps? USD only beat the Jacks by 4 in Vermillion despite not having MW. I think both teams are pretty damn even. SDSU is battled tested and will have revenge on their minds if they do meet up in Sioux Falls.

It should be a good game Saturday but I think the Jacks should win comfortably especially with Hemiller out.

It will be a toss up game in Sioux Falls if they meet, but I still like the Jacks chances.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post

The Jacks don't stand a chance then, is that what you're saying? I want to make sure you're not just joking around.
                            You don't actually believe that do you? Last year was an anomaly, I believe, but it did happen. USD has to prove they can take the SLT crown again before I'll admit our program might be slipping a little bit and we have become 2nd fiddle. I thought ORU during the Luper/Bigham yrs would dethrone us from going to the NCAA tournament too, but that never materialized either. I'm not ready to concede defeat for this years team even before the tourney even gets underway. I think we have a good enough team to win the SLT, that's based soley on talent. i'm a fan, but a realistic fan, not a homer who doesn't want to look at a teams chances realistically as you suggest, we could lose, yes, but I like our chances to go back to the big dance. Now, tell me why you don't think we have a chance and why you're so certain the Yotes will win it again this year, please expound a little bit besides your argument that "they've proven to be the better team" (debatable, the seasons not over yet) and they "play with confidence" (doesn't guarantee anything, we play with confidence too) and finally "They will win the tournament" ( need explanation here, why's that?)
                            Last edited by jackdaniel; 02-20-2015, 03:41 AM.

Comment

Wow a loyalty battle. The other game in the Dakota Dome was played with out Megann W. ( I don't know how to spell her last name) and USD was full force. This time we have Megann W, and USD does not have Hemiller, SDSU has a home crowd. I think SDSU come out on top and maybe again in the SLT.

Comment

Working...
                              X