NFL 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NFL 2013 Season

I didn't see the game...perhaps the players have quit playing for Frazier?

There is no reason they should've lost to the Browns, who were starting 2nd 3rd stringers.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Vikes had two corners and one safety go down with injury which didn't help things. That said, the failure to cover a tight end two weeks in a row for the game winning touchdown is a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
        There is no reason they should've lost to the Browns, who had a 3rd string QB starting, a running back who signed with the team after they traded their "Star RB", a wide receiver who has issues with traffic violations as well as a wideout who had a drug issue in college as well as a tight end who was a basketball start .
        Fixed it for you...

Comment

Cook was out, who is the Vikings best corner easily. The Vikes had to play freaking AJ Jefferson who gave up a 3rd & 11 and a long TD pass back to back. Was benched for Sherela right after that.

The way the Vikings are closing games, you would think the Vikings were tanking.

Also, total lack of awareness on special teams lost the game
          "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

The Vikes finally win!!! The defense are still masters of 4th quarter prevent defense, a win is a win though.

Comment

I don't even know what to say about the Vikings, the Panthers completely took whats left of their manhood away. I fear we are going to give the Giants their first win next week. Also, Tom Brady is a cerebral assassin, I thought the pats were going to lose after they gave the ball back to the Saints.

Comment

Vikings' defense is AWFUL!!! I know how to fix that--let's change quarterbacks again!
                I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

No way Ponder was getting in unless Cassel got hurt. Waiting for Freeman to come in next week. I said this 3 weeks ago and I'll say it again. I don't care what the Vikings record is as long as they get Manziel.

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                    No way Ponder was getting in unless Cassel got hurt. Waiting for Freeman to come in next week. I said this 3 weeks ago and I'll say it again. I don't care what the Vikings record is as long as they get Manziel.
                    Instead of Bridgewater? Or Clowney?
                    Originally posted by JackFan96
                    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                      Instead of Bridgewater? Or Clowney?
                      Manziel is the best qb in college football. Bridgewater plays a very weak schedule and in fact his strength of schedule is 125 which is pathetic(NDSU SOS is 122). This offseason every analyst talked about is Manziel going to be focused, is he distracting his team, how well he perform only for him to perform very well and media having those concerns about Clowney instead who everybody was praising and hyping up in the offseason.

Too much is made about a qb and his height. Also, McShay started Manziel as a mid 3rd round pick to start the year and is up to 26 and I think he will be even higher when this season is over.

Comment

Manziel is the best qb in college football. Bridgewater plays a very weak schedule and in fact his strength of schedule is 125 which is pathetic(NDSU SOS is 122). This offseason every analyst talked about is Manziel going to be focused, is he distracting his team, how well he perform only for him to perform very well and media having those concerns about Clowney instead who everybody was praising and hyping up in the offseason.

Too much is made about a qb and his height. Also, McShay started Manziel as a mid 3rd round pick to start the year and is up to 26 and I think he will be even higher when this season is over.
                        I had no idea strength of schedule factored that much into QB talent. This kind of insight is why I keep coming back here.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                          I had no idea strength of schedule factored that much into QB talent. This kind of insight is why I keep coming back here.
                          Bad SOS=Playing against bad defenses. I would take Mariota over Bridgewater. Btw, your insight sucks

Comment

Bad SOS=Playing against bad defenses.
                            So THAT'S what that means?

Btw, your insight sucks
                            Lol. Thanks for the new sig!

Comment

Manzel will prove to be Locker room cancer. Imo. But if he can be humbled a bit, he has an amazing talent set.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk now Free

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                                Manzel will prove to be Locker room cancer. Imo. But if he can be humbled a bit, he has an amazing talent set.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk now Free
                                Johnny Football is a jerk, no doubt. But he is also really fun to watch.
                                Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
                                X