Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Football Difference Maker's Club

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    whos whining, just telling it like it is. and by the sounds of the email, there are plenty of others who cant afford it(whining).
    The comment was directed towards Jack-02 who said I was whining about neg zings on another thread. If there is any program on campus that needs our support it is the football program. Thats why I am in. BTW I think people who zing you with neg pts should have the guts to post their handle. Some of those calling me a whiner are very guilty and that really shows courage.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      The comment was directed towards Jack-02 who said I was whining about neg zings on another thread. If there is any program on campus that needs our support it is the football program. Thats why I am in. BTW I think people who zing you with neg pts should have the guts to post their handle. Some of those calling me a whiner are very guilty and that really shows courage.
      What are you talking about? I'm sorry that I can't afford to spend more than a grand on the SDSU athletic program. I've already shelled out for season tickets, Nebraska tickets, Jackrabbit Club, Gojacks.com all access, and Summit League tickets, and now you are calling me a whiner for not being able to afford another $500 for the Difference Maker's Club?

Get a clue.

And enough about the rep points already. I've never dinged you and rarely ever ding anyone, and any rep I ever give out I sign, so back off.

Comment

I am in, and me a whiner? Well then I am not whining about it costing too much like some of you are here.
        Saying something along the lines of 'it's a good idea, but I can't afford it' is not whining.
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
          Saying something along the lines of 'it's a good idea, but I can't afford it' is not whining.
          Okay RO you win, its not whining, but I got to hand it to you, you have the guts to leave your RO with the neg, thank again, you might not be a bad guy.

Comment

Okay RO you win, its not whining, but I got to hand it to you, you have the guts to leave your RO with the neg, thank again, you might not be a bad guy.
            Apparently rep is a big thing with you, I hope you feel better now that you dinged me and were "man enough" to sign it as well. I gave you some positive rep back, maybe it will give you another little green circle under your name since you think it's such a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
              Apparently rep is a big thing with you, I hope you feel better now that you dinged me and were "man enough" to sign it as well. I gave you some positive rep back, maybe it will give you another little green circle under your name since you think it's such a big deal.
              Yes rep pts are a big thing, but when someone disagrees and does not like what I have to say, I would think they would be willing to offer their handle, so as to know who is in disagreement with me. Thats what I am getting at. I do not see how that makes me a whiner. Thanks for the rep pts. I will enjoy the extra green square.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
                I think they are like pokemon cards for bloggers....or maybe your tenth green dot gets you a free footlong. End of thread drift.
                With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                  I think they are like pokemon cards for bloggers....or maybe your tenth green dot gets you a free footlong. End of thread drift.
                  Thank you...I was beginning to think we were housing a forum for a bunch of 12 year olds here.

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                    THAT is a fantastic idear!

Filbert...can you hook us up with free footlongs?

Back on topic: I also like the idear of using money that would've gone to Nebraska tickets for the Difference Maker Club.
                    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                      Back on topic: I also like the idear of using money that would've gone to Nebraska tickets for the Difference Maker Club.
                      Good thinking. I am glad somebody agrees with me. Reg pts given, the green kind.n

Comment

Just talked to someone who went to the meeting in Sioux Falls tonight who said that John did a great job with the first meeting. He indicated that it was a good time and that there was a ton of inside information made available. I only wish I wasn't a poor college student... sounds like a fantastic opportunity for anyone that can afford it at all!

Comment

If not for an ignition problem with a brand new Chev Impala, this morning's meeting would certainly be very informative and enjoyable. I learned something new about my car this morning and something new about the football program.

For my car, you got to put the gear shift completely in Park in order to remove the keys. Thats all I am going to say.

For the football program Stig had a great deal of information much went in one ear and out the other. Thats not Stig's fault.

He discussed recruiting and how they are no more focused on recruiting juniors in high school. He menitoned Hermanson from SF had one week to make up his mind about Montana. He was not given much time to consider anything. So it goes with everyone who has talent and on the radar screen of many schools that play FCS and FBS football. This part of the program has drastically changed in the past five years.

He spent time going over the Delaware offense. They had three videos that where exchanged with UD. The QB is going to be tough to deal with. Works out of th shootgun and they use several running plays. We are dealing with a very good QB.

They have all eleven videos form last year for Nebraska, so I suspect the game preparation will be more complete than that of Ralph Ginn and crew in 1963.

The equipment that they use to breakdown the plays is unbelieveable. They can sort it many different ways to analyze runs plays or passing plays.

Enjoyed the gathering and hope to make it week after next for sure, but next week I got a conflict.

Comment

How was the turnout?
                            http://www.twitter.com/minneapolisjack

Comment

Originally posted by MinneapolisJack View Post
                              How was the turnout?
                              Small I think 15 at the most. Most of the faces were familiar and are good fans.

Comment

I think I may join the Difference Makers Club this year. Could someone that is already a member provide some insight as to their experience last year. Also, did any other meetings take place during the off-season? Thanks.
                                "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                                "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Working...
                                X