Sell in Yankton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sell in Yankton

South Dakota State Athletic Director Justin Sell will be in Yankton March 30th.

Sell will be at Hillcrest Country Club for a social from 5 to 6 p.m., with a program to follow from 6 to 7 p.m.

The social and program will both be open to the public.
    http://www.yankton.net/articles/2010...3160638412.txt
    We...ARE...STATE!
    SOUTH...DAKOTA...STATE!!

Re: Sell in Yankton

Everyone is welcome. There will be appetizers served and a cash bar available. Its the "spring mixer" for the Yankton Jackrabbit Club (as we like to call ourselves). If you live in southeast SD and want to know more about our group or you just want to hear what Justin has to say about SDSU athletics please stop in.

Hillcrest is a very casual place, not snooty at all. Jeans and t-shirts are perfectly fine, as long as you wear Jackrabbit apparel. Tuesday 5 pm, you won't regret it.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

More info:

http://www.statealum.com/s/1108/inde...=13&calcid=685

Go State!

Comment

Question on the times MD. You say 5 as does the P&D but the Alumni site says 5:30-7:30. Can you clarify which is correct?
        Originally posted by jackmd View Post
        Everyone is welcome. There will be appetizers served and a cash bar available. Its the "spring mixer" for the Yankton Jackrabbit Club (as we like to call ourselves). If you live in southeast SD and want to know more about our group or you just want to hear what Justin has to say about SDSU athletics please stop in.
        Originally posted by jackmd View Post
        Hillcrest is a very casual place, not snooty at all. Jeans and t-shirts are perfectly fine, as long as you wear Jackrabbit apparel. Tuesday 5 pm, you won't regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by 76Rabbit View Post
          [INDENT]Question on the times MD. You say 5 as does the P&D but the Alumni site says 5:30-7:30. Can you clarify which is correct?
          I'd say show up between 5 and 5:30 pm. The program won't start until after 6 pm for sure. If you can be there at 5 I'm sure they will let you in. I plan to get there as soon as I can escape from work.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Just come between 5-5:30 and stay till 7-7:30. The guy who set it up (me) told someone wrong.

Anyone is welcome...bring anyone you want to join you. This is not exclusive to SDSU Alumni.
            Last edited by Jack4Life; 03-29-2010, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Just as a FYI, all SDSU Alumni events are open to Alumni and Friends of South Dakota State University. We are a non-profit, non-dues Association and so we are inclusive rather than exclusive.

One of the reasons the Alumni Association's Board of Directors has chosen to not collect dues is to protect our inclusive nature. They don't want to have a members only kind of focus (like many other Universities have).

With that said if you want to help out your favorite Alumni Association, we do take contributions, via the SDSU Foundation:

http://www.sdsufoundation.org/giving...t-forever-fund

Go State!

Comment

Working...
              X