Walk Now For Autism Speaks - June 12 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Walk Now For Autism Speaks - June 12 2010

Thanks so much for the continued support.. the lights are still burning blue... We will be continuing to raise money, support and awareness until June 12th... probably after that as well...

Heading out to the spring game shortly... I will be wearing my walk now for autism shirt from last year... feel free to stop and chat....

Go Jacks....
    - Walk Now For Autism Speaks - Sioux Falls - June 9, 2012: My Personal Page

Comment

Re: Walk Now For Autism Speaks - June 12 2010

I haven't posted in a while. But we are about a week and half out from the walk. I am closing in on my fundraising goal. Wondering if I can make the hump over the 1,000.00 mark. We are getting excited for the walk and looking forward to it. This weekend we are having a bake sale and rummage sale in support of the walk. Hopefully we will have good attendence.

Thank you so much to all of you. I have seen an outpouring of support from Jackrabbit Alumni & Students as well as many others. I cannot put into words the gratitude that is so well deserved.

Still looking for additional help hoping to make the final push into the walk. Any and all help and support is very greatly appreciated.
      - Walk Now For Autism Speaks - Sioux Falls - June 9, 2012: My Personal Page

Comment

Working...
      X