Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USD's Title as Best Team in the Dakotas Secured

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
    Yeah, i was doing that tongue in cheek thing - mostly, though it would have made it a lot better if they could have come with something more than rookie minor league smack. But that's what you get from an 11-18 team and another that thinks it's conquered D-1 by beating up on 20 NJITs in a row.
    Go Jacks!
    Maybe when the winner of the Great West basketball tournament gets the win in the first round of the Big Dance. Wha? Oh...my mistake...
    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Hey, I am not trying to make NDSU's season sound any better(it was bad by any standard), but if we could fatten up on 300+ RPI teams...there is no way we would be sitting at 11 wins. The Yotes are in for a wake-up call, I remember our first year in the Summit we went 10-8 and we struggled mightily at times(especially on the road).

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
        It would be a bit like if SDSU scheduled 12 or 13 straight games against Centenary.
        can they do that?

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
          can they do that?
          Well, not after next year . . .
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I appreciate FargoB's contributions to the board. Reasonable posts, overall. On the other hand, anything from CF can pretty much be dismissed a laughable drivel. As this thread proves once again.
            This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
              I appreciate FargoB's contributions to the board. Reasonable posts, overall. On the other hand, anything from CF can pretty much be dismissed a laughable drivel. As this thread proves once again.
              Exactly, or as the younguns say ^^^^THIS (I think)

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
                The fans filing out of the Sioux Falls arena have plenty of time to drive down to Vermillion to see the second half of the best team in the Dakotas. IPFW is just too good for the Jackrodents to deal with. Of course despite it being a home game SDSU just couldn't get it done like usual. USD would never let an opportunity like that slip away.

Plenty of time to get down to Vermillion, plenty of time. I know how bad your fans want to see a winner, it's only 50 miles south of the Summit League tourney.
                ...if I'm ever so pathetic to start a smack thread on a rival message board at 8:00 on a Sunday night, when my very own board has like 3 followers, just put me out of my misery.

side note: CF, I thought you were better than that until now...
                "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

I'll also take this opportunity to give a shout out to those Coyote fans who do post here and exhibit signs of rational thought--Yoteforever, yotemeal (although has he been around lately?), even RabbitObserver have generally been rational, yet apparently still USD fans (much as the concept may boggle the mind of the average SDSU fan). There may be others, and I apologize for not recognizing you here. I blame Miller and his cursed light beer.
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                    ...if I'm ever so pathetic to start a smack thread on a rival message board at 8:00 on a Sunday night, when my very own board has like 3 followers, just put me out of my misery.

side note: CF, I thought you were better than that until now...
                    No you didn't and don't pretend differently. You've likely never had a good opinion and that is the way it just is because those that bring the truth usually aren't thought of too highly.

SDSU fans can thank their maker that the SDSU administration wanted nothing to do with scheduling the Yotes.
                    How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

No you didn't and don't pretend differently. You've likely never had a good opinion and that is the way it should be because those the bring the truth usually aren't though of too highly.
                      And those that can't type accurately aren't thought of too highly either.

Though you may not have noticed the problem, or what I did there.

Miller and his cursed light beer have not left me inferior tonight to your feeble machinations and schemings. And my vocabulary is better than yours. Because I went to State. A real university, not a pretend one.

And you smell funny, too. Probably the mange. You should probably have that checked out.
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Pretty sure CoyoteFan will wake up around noon tomorrow and one of his first thoughts will be, "eeerrrrrrfffffffffffffhhhhhhhhggg eeggggffff uhhhhhh did I post a bunch of childish crap on a Jackrabbit message board last night?"

Comment

... The logic coming from CF cracks me up....
                          Major message board infraction: implying CF is capable of posting a logical thought.

Of course, we all know Jacked_Up was just joking.

Comment

How about because of the arrogance of a good number of Jackrodent fans that feel they are the best thing to ever happen to the world. A bit of reality stings especially since your elder brother is about to finish their conference run at 11-1. Just look at the ratings, because they actually do take strength of schedule into account. I know these types of losses to IPFW are really not that big of a deal since they are such commonplace. I guess maybe I shouldn't of come and smacked since I should have known better to be used to this by now. My bad.
                            "CONFERENCE" run? Isn't the Great West just a scheduling alliance thus it doesn't count as a conference title?

Now go back to your board and play with those 5 people in the country who actually care about USD athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                              Major message board infraction: implying CF is capable of posting a logical thought.

Of course, we all know Jacked_Up was just joking.

. . . wating patiently for the C_F complaint about personal attacks on his sorry excuse for "smack" and hypocrisy of the moderators for not permanently banning . . . um . . . themselves, I guess.

Maybe I should just go ahead and change his screen name to Coyote_Doofus and be done with it . . . But, on second thought, what could be more embarrassing than to be known on the Internet as "Coyote_Fan?"

I may have to reconsider his postings, and my entire attitude towards him, now that I realize the depth and subtlety of his wry, self-deprecating humor . . . hmm . . .
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

[QUOTE=filbert;149123Maybe I should just go ahead and change his screen name to Coyote_Doofus and be done with it . . . But, on second thought, what could be more embarrassing than to be known on the Internet as "Coyote_Fan?".[/QUOTE]

"Coyote_Donor?"
                                -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X