Coyotes humbled again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coyotes humbled again

Granted, comparative scores don't mean a whole lot, but Jacks fans can't let these game results in men's basketball slip by without a cyber noogie or two:
    SDSU 77, Wyoming 61 (Nov. 13 in Laramie)
    Wyoming 86, USD 74 (Dec. 20 in Laramie)
    This space for lease.

Re: Coyotes humbled again

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
    Granted, comparative scores don't mean a whole lot, but Jacks fans can't let these game results in men's basketball slip by without a cyber noogie or two:
    SDSU 77, Wyoming 61 (Nov. 13 in Laramie)
    Wyoming 86, USD 74 (Dec. 20 in Laramie)
    You really can go by scores. 25-30 points better than usd. Sounds about right.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies View Post
      You really can go by scores. 25-30 points better than usd. Sounds about right.

And that is just IQ points....
      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

"humbled again" is a phrase that has been pattoned by the Jacks. Just look no further than your Summit League road record as proof. The Yotes will be just fine.
        How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
          "humbled again" is a phrase that has been pattoned by the Jacks. Just look no further than your Summit League road record as proof. The Yotes will be just fine.
          How's you're conference road record? Might want to wait til you dip your toe into the water before smacking.
          “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

We are 1-1 in an AQ conference. You are 0-0 in a conference with no bid to the dance.

Comment

Not to mention, what does OUR conference road record have to do with the Yotes losing by double digits to a team the "humbled" Jackrabbits beat by double digits?
              “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Since we only have one common opponent this year (which is amazing to me - I am just taking what I read here as the truth) only thing we can say is:

Scoreboard.

This of course is comparative scoring and the transitive property, which we all know doesn't mean anything, but its always fun to needle a coyote anyhow.

I will always use this one beause its just too good: "66-7" and then follow that with "24-14".
                "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Hey, CF.

When is that bake sale at the VHS coming up? Nobody from the red plague has posted that on here yet.

I heard the Sour Milk and Raisin Pie flew out of there last year.

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
                  MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

"humbled again" is a phrase that has been pattoned* by the Jacks. Just look no further than your Summit League road record as proof. The Yotes will be just fine.

*Referencing to, or reminiscent of, the overwhelming force and lightning strike actions of General George S. Patton. As in, "Coyotes just just got pattoned by Wyoming. Jacks pattoned Wyoming. Therefore Jacks would patton Coyotes."

Comment

There have been a couple of other common opponents, if you count an SDSU exhibition against Dakota State. (A meaningless victory didn't count.) Both SDSU and USD beat Mayville by more than 30 points in games that apparently are counted as wins by both schools. I think Mayville is NAIA. Wyoming has been the only common D-1 opponent in a real game, so it has some relevance.
                      This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                        Hey, CF.

When is that bake sale at the VHS coming up? Nobody from the red plague has posted that on here yet.

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
                        Speaking of VHS...how many Coyote basketball games were played at the Vermillion high school this year??? I remember a few last year. Just checking!

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                          *Referencing to, or reminiscent of, the overwhelming force and lightning strike actions of General George S. Patton. As in, "Coyotes just just got pattoned by Wyoming. Jacks pattoned Wyoming. Therefore Jacks would patton Coyotes."
                          I would have to go with Omar Bradleyed(sp) instead of pattoned.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                            Hey, CF.

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
                            Did somebody say . . .

PIE?
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                              So . . . pattoned is a synonym for kerblasticated?
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                              X