• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota Pre-Game

http://www.statealum.com/s/1108/inde...=13&calcid=685

Go State!

Re: Minnesota Pre-Game

What are other people doing for tailgating?

I was looking at buying a tailgating pass on ebay for one of the lots a couple blocks from the stadium(pretty much all Gopher Fans), or just going with the lot over by the State Fairgrounds.

Any thoughts on where most SDSU students will be? There's about 6-7 students going in my little group.

Comment

Our bus is going to tailgate in the State Fairgrounds. We are going to try to get there around 8 Saturday(but probably later). Leaving around 3:30 or so in the morning.

Ours will be a no food tailgate, as many people from the group will hit the local establishments I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by gojacksgo View Post
        Our bus is going to tailgate in the State Fairgrounds. We are going to try to get there around 8 Saturday(but probably later). Leaving around 3:30 or so in the morning.

Ours will be a no food tailgate, as many people from the group will hit the local establishments I believe.

Who needs food, when you have beer. That's how I get my six servings of whole grain every day.
        LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

The Yankton group will be right next to the stadium just to the north. I think its lot 33 although I'm not positive. One of the group is using a friend who is a season ticket holders parking spot, not much space but we will make the most of it. We will have the flagpole, a grill, and plenty of beverages. We intend to be there early and stay late. I think we'll take the light rail from the hotel to the stadium.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

- Bump -

Go State!

Comment

Working...
            X