Montana State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montana State

This is a very winnable game. Let's get a winning streak going. They are 3-9 with only 1 win against a D-1 team.
    Go Big! Go Blue! Go Jacks!

Re: Montana State

Montana State basketball site:

http://www.msubobcats.com/sports.php?sid=mbb

MSU Fan Board:

http://bobcatnation.com/bobcatboard/

Go Jackrabbits!

Comment

Montana State is 3-9 on the year and is coming off a win against Great Falls on Monday. Brad Huse is in his first year as head coach of Montana State. They are use to playing in front of good sized crowds. The Bobcats turn over the ball almost 18 times a game. They are not a fast team by any means. Their size is used to hit the boards at 36.3 times a game. They have played half their games at home and half on the road. As a team they are not a really good shooting team and suck at FT’s.

Comment

Let's just hope the Bobcats can get to Brookings today for tomorrow's game. With the Denver airport shut down yestereday and still today that is going to take away a lot of options for flights. Hopefully they can fly Northwest and connect in Minneapolis instead. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Comment

That is a really good question. I quick looked around on line and it looks like flights from Bozeman go to Denver, Minneapolis, and Salt Lake City. So I think they will be fine, but I asked the question over on the MSU fan board. I would hate to see us lose our only home game in Dec. due to weather.

Go State!

Comment

I was told Montana State left at 7:30 this morning flying straight into Minneapolis. They should get here just fine for tomorrow nights game.
            Hope to see a few people there!! If you have family in town for the Holidays what better way to spend Friday night than at Frost??

The fellas could use a little "home-cookin'" after that brutal road-trip.

Go Jacks!!
            SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Montana St. is indeed in BTown. Weather will hopefully be nice enough for people to make it to the game tomorrow night. Bring your family and friends with you!

Comment

I just noticed this a "Give Away" for fans at tonight's game .

http://www.gojacks.com/

.  .  .  The Jackrabbits return home to face Montana State on Friday. Tipoff is set for 7 p.m. at Frost Arena. The first 1,000 fans will receive a free ice scraper courtesy of official game sponsor Orthopedic Institute. (read more)

Everyone in South Dakota can use an ice scraper, get to Frost Arena early.

Go State!  

Comment

Jackrabbit pregame is on the air.

Comment

The teams sound evenly matched in the early going . . . MSU up 16-14 at the under-12 media timeout.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Bobcats can't miss from 3 point range . . . 8 of 9 on 3-pointers, but only lead by 4, 28-24 at the under-8 timeout.

If they cool down and/or the Jacks get out on the shooters, things will be better.
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

32-30 Bobcats, 2:54 to go first half.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

down 32-30 with a 2:54left in the half. I really like are chances this game.

Comment

Frustrating half. Bobcats up 36-30.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert
                              Frustrating half.  Bobcats up 36-30.
                              Or just a poor play. Nine 3's for them, 4-10 from the line for us. Call it what you want. These guys need to find a way to be intense all the time. They just don't have the talent not to play their hardest all the time. I suppose youth can continue to be the excuse but I am more than a little disappointed but that first half.

NDSU stunk things up during the first half last night and turned it around. I would like to see the same from this SDSU team. We should beat these guys on our court, at least I expect that.
                              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                              X