SDSU TV Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDSU TV Show

Tyler is the real deal. He has a lot of talent, and hopefully will be working for the Jackrabbits for quite some time. He's the best play by play announcer I've ever heard.
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Tonight on the Insider: Kyle Minett, Dakota Marker history, Stig, Nana and FB highlights

Per Tyler's Twitter
      http://twitter.com/tylermerriam

Comment

If you missed the show tonight you missed a good segment with Stig "Miked up". If you missed it today you can catch it later.

Jackrabbit Insider
        MIDCH 23 Mon, Oct 26 6:30 PM
        MIDCH 23 Wed, Oct 28 11:30 AM
        MIDCH 23 Wed, Oct 28 3:00 PM

Sorry for those with Mediacom. These listing come right from TVGuide.com.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
          Tyler is the real deal. He has a lot of talent, and hopefully will be working for the Jackrabbits for quite some time. He's the best play by play announcer I've ever heard.
          YES, he's the best at play by play, but tends to carry that over into a interview situation by talking way too fast,i think you don't have to talk a mile a minute when you're doing an interview, it should be slower & more relaxed.JMO (just my opinion).

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
            YES, he's the best at play by play, but tends to carry that over into a interview situation by talking way too fast,i think you don't have to talk a mile a minute when you're doing an interview, it should be slower & more relaxed.JMO (just my opinion).
            That's a good point and I'll pass it along to Tyler. He really studies his craft and is good at self-critique.
            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Tyler called O'Brien...TOB on the show last night.

Hope he likes the nickname because it's here to stay for four years!

Comment

Any reason the show was moved back to 12:30 tonight?

Great show tonight with Kai, Allison Anderson and Tyler Sorensen, also Nagy was miced up for the Oakland game. It was really fun listening to Nagy, probably one of the best shows yet.

Comment

I think they were obligated to run the special on Lost.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Way too late for me. Wow I am having a bad day, first no Insider last night and I wake up to find that 910 am has dropped ESPN, oh and it is snowing. NOT GOOD

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
                      Way too late for me. Wow I am having a bad day, first no Insider last night and I wake up to find that 910 am has dropped ESPN, oh and it is snowing. NOT GOOD
                      The Jackrabbit Insider was on last night, just two hours later than normal for some reason. I'm guessing it had something to do with KSFY's programming. It is a good one this week too. 3 student-athlete interviews and a segment with Nagy mic'd up during the Oakland game. You can watch it here.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                        The Jackrabbit Insider was on last night, just two hours later than normal for some reason. I'm guessing it had something to do with KSFY's programming. It is a good one this week too. 3 student-athlete interviews and a segment with Nagy mic'd up during the Oakland game. You can watch it here.

Right, that is why I started my post "Way too late for me". 10:30 pm is late for me (I get up early) so having it two hours later is the same as not having it. I also know I could watch it later but that is not the point.

The fact that it wasn't on at its scheduled time put me in a bad mood then I wake up to snow and 910 no longer having ESPN. So now my mood is worse. Just call me grumpy

Comment

Working...
                        X