Capital One Mascot Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Capital One Mascot Challenge

how often do they update the votes? ive been clicking on it many times this hour and its not giving me a screen to click for the write in. it updated the scores and we are up a few but it seems kinda fishy to me. maybe they only upload the vote count so often.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Come on voters, we are up by only 3 votes. Looks like being able to vote multiple times on Fridays is out this year. I couldn't even get to the write ins to vote today

Comment

Not sure why, but I've been able to vote several times from the same computer this morning. Vote often folks.
        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

We're up by 22 votes. By making up different nicknames, I was able to vote multiple times.
          @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
          --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Not registering multiple votes because at the bottom it will say "in order to submit a write in vote , you must first vote"I vote twice a day anyway, once at home & once at work computer.

Comment

Jack Rabbit is now up 64 votes. We need more votes!!!!!

On a side note, WKU mascot has been in the voting 5 of the 7 years. They must really like Big Red.
              Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Jackrabbit now with a little bigger lead.

22,089 - 21,972
                The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Originally posted by JackrabbitGuy View Post

22,089 - 21,972
                  It looks like you can vote multiple times, you just are not allowed to vote for a write-in mascot.

Comment

Originally posted by JackrabbitGuy View Post

22,089 - 21,972
                    Just curious. Where are you getting the vote count?
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                      If you click on the top menu where it says "Mascots" and then pull up Jack Rabbit and Testudo if gives a vote count. Not sure how current it is but I'm assuming that is where the best count is located.

VOTE PEOPLE!!!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
                      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                        You can also click on schedule and it shows the total votes for all of the matchups.

Comment

Just on - It's stuff the ballot box time, FIRE away, voted 6x at office, now home to stuff box.

Jack has a <100 vote lead on Testudo out of 45K voted. Look through the others and split your votes in the other contests. There's several that are 3K less than Jack, vote for them as their opponents are at 26K (Jack's at 23K)

Comment

One of you that frequents the Bison's board, make sure they know we want their help!
                            Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
                            -Ben Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack 1738

Comment

Week 1 is coming to an end, and Jack's lead is shrinking quickly. Get on and vote...and vote again...and again.
                              Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

The vote has grown now. I've been watching and voting for the last few hours while I watched baseball on ESPN. Thundar the Bison has moved up to 4th now. He wasn't in the top 5 earlier so Jack Fans are obviously voting for him with Bison fans. A strong finish is necessary before 9 AM Eastern time.

Comment

Working...
                                X